News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Wondering...

Started by ~Callie~, October 8, 2007, 01:40:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

~Callie~

Callie sat on a bench, thinking about everything that was going on. Why did she waste all of her time parting... was she trying to hide something? Then her mind excaped to thoughts about him... Leron. He seemed to like her... or at least one side of her. She wondered why she allways hid her real self.

~Serina~

Serina was sitting on a sitting on the ground leaning against a tree after a party. She knew she came across b****y, or sometimes like a total girl girl..... but she wasn't. She was a tom boy at heart. She lived in a huge mansion... sure. But in her back yard was or a thousand acres of timber.... filled with trails. And in her garage there were tons of four wheelers. She was secretly a motocross champ. She had a love for guys. She was so intelligent that it was amazing if she every got below an A. She had a major love for clothes and shopping. She just wished that she could be herself.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny walked by both girls, offering them each a smile before she walked to the edge of the woods and let out a whistle the entire forest could hear. She stood still, watching the tress untila large grey wolf appeared, it's tounge lolling out. Ginny knelt down, petting it.
"Yes, I already know about that, Moon. But what can I do?" Ginny asked the wolf, scratching it's ears lightly.

She glanced at Callie, then Serina, wondering who they were. They must be new to Hogwarts.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

LeronHZZ

Leron walked in and smiled at Callie. "Hey" he said. Then he looked at Ginny, "Afternoon Professor" he said, trying to sound professional.

~Callie~

"Hey." Callie said softly, still lost in her thoughts.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny looked up from petting Moon and nodded to Leron, "You are allowed to call me Ginny outside of class." She said.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

LeronHZZ

"Sure" he said, he wasn't trying to suck up but just to show respect and to earn some aswell.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny smiled at him, sideways, rubbing Moon's ear then patting him once of the head. The old wolf slowly retreted back into the forest, silently, it seemed. Ginny watched him for a moment, saddned.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Maya Hexo

Maya sat there. What was her life coming too? She was great in school but would that prepare her for the real world? She wanted a great life. She knew it couldn't be perfect but she would try to make it that way or as close as it would go.

Molly

Molly came walking into the clearing with her hands in her pockets when she saw everyone sitting around. She went over and sat down on a bench across from Callie. It looked as if everyone was lost in their thoughts. She didn't know anyone, but she just sat there anyway. Think about what her first day of classes were like. They were a lot easier than she thought they were gonna be... A LOT. I wonder what the second day is going to hold? She thought to herself. Sitting there she began to think about her cousin Maddy.
Ya gotta love livin life

LeronHZZ

Leron wanted to ask Callie if she wanted to take a walk but she seemed lost in her thoughts, oh well, it was a worth a try. He walked over to her and gave her a smile, "So, you wanna go for a walk?"