News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

A little out of hand...

Started by Vanessa, October 5, 2007, 11:21:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maya Mayhem

Maya walked outside,a little upset. All these girls were happy with friends or guys. She,Maya,had only had one friend in her life and one boyfriend. Both were idiots and didn't care at all for her. Both of them had tried to use her. For what she never found out. Now she felt completely depressed. She grabbed flask and drank. Yeah Maya.What a great way to make your self feel better she thought. Wanting to smash the flask but couldn't. It did heal her. It was like some water cooling a fire. She finally finished it feeling a little typsy but feeling good all the same. She went into the forest and started some unforgivable curses. She cursed birds and flies. It felt good to see them cripple like she did. But it was like the fire was burning again and somehow she knew that wasn't good. She ran farther and farther into the forest. Hoping no one saw what she had done.

Matt

Matt walked into the party. He didnt know very many people there so he just went over to the punch bowl.

Seth

"Hey Matt." Seth said walking over to where he was standing. "Isn't this what all guys do... Stand by the punch bowl and wait for.....What are we even waiting for?" It was stupid. All single guys ever did was stand by the drink table and watch the couples dance. Why don't girls ask guys out more? He thought to himself.

Matt

"Im waiting for a girl." Matt said.

olson

kirstin walked up to seth and matt "hey guys was u p???""hey seth do u want to dance"?she asked a little shy.

Maddy

(( i have no idea where im at in this anymore... but im gonna get this topic up to date....))

Maddy was wondering where Troy was. She walked over to Vanessa. "So.... Uh... Where's Troy?" She asked her.

Dylan

"We all know that you love him." Dylan walked up beside Vanessa. "Kinda like Vanessa loves Blaze." He could be annoying sometimes.

Maddy

"Yeah... I know...." Maddy said to Dylan..."So where's Tally?" She asked him.

Dylan

Dylan smiled. "Im not sure but shell be here soon."

Troy

Quote from: Maddy on October 26, 2007, 05:51:23 AM
(( i have no idea where im at in this anymore... but im gonna get this topic up to date....))

Maddy was wondering where Troy was. She walked over to Vanessa. "So.... Uh... Where's Troy?" She asked her.

"Right here." Troy walked up behind Maddy. "I thought I would save you from being stuck with Dylan."

Maddy

"Thanks Troy...." Maddy laughed. "Although I've kinda gotten used to the little brat." Maddy was waiting....

Vanessa

Quote from: Vanessa on October  8, 2007, 08:22:17 AM
Vanessa smiled, looking into his eyes. She swayed back and forth to the music.

Vanessa looked up at Blaze. "Ill be right back. I have to go tell my brother something." She walked over to Dylan. "Hey, is Tally here?"
--Taken--

LordBlaZe

Blaze nodded, "Sure" he said. He was anxious to meet Vanessa's bro and decided he would after Vanessa talked to him.
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name

Vanessa

Vanessa looked over at Blaze. "This is my brother Dylan and this is Troy." She smiled. "Me and Troy are twins and Dylan is a year younger.

((btw me and dylan are siblings in real life lol))
--Taken--

LordBlaZe

Blaze gave them both a smiled. He had met Troy before but not Dylan. He put out his hand for a shake, "Hey" he said.
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name