News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Full Moon (open)

Started by Violet, September 16, 2007, 08:35:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginny Weasly

Ginny nodded slightly, letting Violet and Devon go through first. When the reached the end of the tunnel, she turned and locked the door, then made several spells. She worked quickly, knowing Violet was ready to change.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

*sirius looked at the room. he had spent so many nights here before with jame's and 'the pack'. he was glad to be back, it was just weird without them. he pulled the bottle out. it contained a forest green colored liquid that almost glowed in the moons light.*
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Devon_McGonagall

lets them move at their own pace, he can hold the change pretty good right now, so he can ride it when he gets to the main room.
Love Me
Hate Me
You'll Never
Forget Me!

ChoChangHP118

(hmm?)

*sirius took the bottle and drank it quickly. this potion was used to calm his anxiety around devon. so he could transform without getting spooked.*
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)