News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Sneeking out...

Started by ~Callie~, October 6, 2007, 11:54:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vanessa

Vanessa walked around the corner. "Hey." She said softly, not knowing that so many people would be out tonight.
--Taken--

dobby888

Jessie walked into a coffee shop, and the bell on the door clanged.  *What can I get for you miss* the man behind the counter said.  *Oh, I'll have the strawberry Banana smoothie!* Jessie said sitting down at the counter.

~Come on guys!~ Jessie thought to everyone that had snuck out.

LordBlaZe

Blaze was in the coffee shop at the moment and noticed Jessie. He wondered if they were still friends since they hadn't talked in a long while. "Hey" he said to her.
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name

dobby888

Jessie looked up, startled. *Oh. Hey* She looked back at her smoothie.  She grabbed a salt shaker labled -Happiness- She poured it into her smoothie and began to stir it.

Lola_La_Fringe7

Mira decided to go get a latte.
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

LordBlaZe

"So, what you been up to lately" he asked Jessie.
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name

Lola_La_Fringe7

Mira entered through the doors shivering. She walked to the counter. "O-one  l-l-latte p-p-please."
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

Vanessa

"I think Ill have a frapicino (sp?) please." Vanessa said walking up to the counter.
--Taken--

Maddy

Maddy had seen everyone in the coffee shop through the window. She really didn't want to have to talk to anyone.... but it was so cold outside. "Could I have a moca latte....?" She asked, pulling a coin out of her purse and setting it on the counter. Once she got her drink she went and sat down at a table. She pulled her iphone out of her purse and started texting her sister.

dobby888

*Nothing to much.... I guess, how about you?* She asked sipping the smoothie and letting it regulate her body temp.