News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Alone

Started by Sky, October 6, 2007, 12:31:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lola_La_Fringe7

Mira  came through the doors with a grim expression on her face.
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

dobby888

*Oh! ok Well, I don't mind you being here, its just a little bit of a suprise...*

Lola_La_Fringe7

Mira's wet hair was plastered to her and she walked to he fire to warm up. She did not say a word to anyone that walked by her.

Sky

"You should ask the Headmaster to switch houses. I dont see why you didn't make a choice to the sorting hat. It listens to you."

dobby888

*Yeah, most of the time anyways...* Jessie said pulling a deck of cards out from a hiding spot.  *You guys wanna play?*She asked shuffling them without even looking.

Sky

Sky shook her head. "Not right now. Has an owl dropped off any post lately Jessie?"

LeronHZZ

Leron was strolling by when he saw everyone huddled up in the Gryffindor common room. He was supposed to get something from his brother but he wasn't there at the moment so he walked to the group. "Hello ladies, what are we all playing?" he asked because he saw the cards in Jessie's hands.

dobby888

Jessie stuck her hand under the table and rummaged around a little bit. *Yeah... Here it is!* Jessie handed Sky the package. *Sorry Leron, we haven't started playing yet, but you can join us!*

LeronHZZ

Leron smiled, "It's ok i'll watch"

dobby888

*Well, so far nobody's playing, so there isn't much to watch....*Jessie said

Lola_La_Fringe7

Mira sat in front of a fire warming up her  hands.

~Callie~

Callie giggled at Jessies comment. "Ill play if anyone else will." She said, smiling over at Leron.

LeronHZZ

"well if people are playing then i guess i'll play too," said Leron.

Sky

Sky sat in a chair with her package held in her hands. She slowly tore it open and found a note. She began reading quietly:

Dear Sky,
I know its been a long time since we last seen each other. Like you are now, I am a secret follower of Voldemort. I have heard that you have defied him and tried to escape his "contract". Might I add, this is not a wise choice. I know of the plan to attack Hogwarts. Voldemort has already attacked our old school and Beuyonette School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Voldemort plans to begin his raid on the school on the third of November. You must hurry and gather people to fight, for it is possible to beat him. I'm sorry to say that I will not be there physically. Voldemort will soon find out that I am speaking to a traitor and I will be brutally punished beyond one can bare.
Be strong Sky. I know you are afraid and it is alright to be. But dont let it interfere with your battle. You can win as long as you are true to yourself.
                          Travis

P.S I'm sorry
Sky wiped her eyes as they began to water. So Voldemort would attack on the Third of November? That was less than a month. Sky needed to gather an army. Quickly. She would need to start training sessions. Sky looked at the package with a note. There was something in a box. Sky opened the box to find a new robe. It was green and Black with White. She didn't understand why they were Slytherin Colors, but knew this is what she should wear on the night of the battle.

Lola_La_Fringe7

Mira saw the solomn look on Sky's face. Mira walked across the room. She stood behind Sky catching some of the note.