News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Harry Potter ABC's!

Started by Sky, October 6, 2007, 10:34:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iluvharryandginny818

kilynn u should try it i used a bunch of order quidtch people and one thin i didnt use is the money

knuts sickles galleos and whatever else there is
I'm a girly girl when i want to be but only when i want to be got it????jk lol

Kilynn

i got kissed lol ;p "If ur having problems with someone, walk a mile in their shoes, then you are a mile away, and you have thier shoes"-Annonymous~

Kilynn

A: Azkaban
B: Bertie Bots every flavored beans, Bellatrix
C: Crookshanks
D: Dumbledore
E: Episky
F: Fred
G: George
H: Hogwarts
I: Incendio???
J: James
K: Kollin Kreavy
L: Lockhart
M:Mum
N: Neville
O: Order of the Pheonix
P: Pheonix (sorry i used it twice)
Q:Quill
R: Ronald
S:Slytherin
T: Tom Riddle
U: Umbridge, Deloris, Umbridge (Bond, James Bond)
V: Viktor Krum
W: Wizard, Witch
X:
Y:
Z:
sorry i got nothing.
lol
how did i do??
I hope i didnt use any of the same
Sorry if i did.
i got kissed lol ;p "If ur having problems with someone, walk a mile in their shoes, then you are a mile away, and you have thier shoes"-Annonymous~

iluvharryandginny818

[glow=pinku did great i didnt think of the jelly beans nice going.! after 3 people have done it thiugh there is bound to b repeats so i aint goin to point then out!,2,300][/glow]

Kilynn

iluvharryandginny818

Kilynn

iluvharryandginny818

yah u did relay well only 5 repeats

Kilynn

yeahhh. i didnt look at you guys that ws all i could think of lol.

dobby888

alright well that's ok then

dobby888

Ok I believe you yazzy, and I like the new name!! Although the old one was good as well. 

O.K.  So maybe now we should just work on A and think of as many words as we can for A.  I will start, and each time just keep listing (try not to repeat) until we can't think of any more for that letter and then move on.

A: Albus, Azkaban,

fudge0604

((MY NAME!!!!)) lol....
well.....

A: Arianna! (( Dumbledores sister! That is her name on Norwegian. I don't remember the english one....
That big spider Hagrid have. Argarapp? Aragrapp? SOmething like that i think....

Post Potter depression.

fudge0604

Okay. I have a really bad memory.

And isen't Aragog an armantula or something like that. I cannot remember both the english and Norwegian names so i'll, ask you guys.

Post Potter depression.

fudge0604

Aragog was a spider but what kind of spider?!

Post Potter depression.

iNinjuh

Aragog was a spider.
I'm not sure what kind.
It was, however, a magical kind, that, obviously, was way bigger than any spider.

On with the game.

C :: Crookshanks
I'm pretty sure it was used, but...

Just in case...
Confundus Charm?
"Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths."

- Walt Disney -