News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

A Dark Night.....

Started by Maddy, October 7, 2007, 12:45:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lola_La_Fringe7

I just don'y know if this is the right thing to do...
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

Lola_La_Fringe7

Mira slowly crept out of sight and walked behind a tree and angel trotted out the other side. Angel crept through the under brush to where Maddy was. Angel came up out of the brush behind the same tree as Maddy and licked her hand.

Maddy

(what are you talking about?)

Lola_La_Fringe7

(Angel is a dog that I can turn into ((because I took animorphosis classes)) but no one knows!!!)

LordBlaZe

((srry i sorta forget this one))

The man was dodging and blocking spells like cake, the kids never used strategy. Just crazy blasting, thats why he always won. He thought he saw a creature walk to a tree, it looked like a dog. Either way he pointed his wand at the tree and blasted it, knocking it back to crush anyone behind it...
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name

Maddy

Maddy turned around to see the dog.... the thing that licked her hand... was knocked against a tree... She raised her hands up into the air.... If this worked on my father... it should work on him.... Maddy thought to herself. This spell... one that she just recently learned... could be so powerful if she did it right. After thinking of the spell she opened her eyes.... realizing that a huge ring of fire was around her and the man was knocked out cold on the ground.... Is he dead? Maddy thought to whoever was around.

Lola_La_Fringe7

Angel quickley ran away from the tree and at the man's leg. She had her eyes on his leg and when she got close enough bit it very hard and ran behind another tree.

ChoChangHP118

*sirius ran up to the man. he immediatly extinguished the fire around the man. he picked up the mans wand and tapped his own on it. immediatly it disappeared and he put his own wand in his robe pocket. he felt the mans pulse.* if he dies then we'll be in more trouble then ever. *he said victiously to the others. he took out his wand again and muttered something, the man was lifted in the air and sirius apparated with the man. sirius landed outside of the mans house and walked inside with the man lightly fallowing behind him still being pulled. sirius let him down on the stairs.*

leave my friends alone sagucees. *sirius said before apparating away from his family member. (i cant remember if hes my uncle or cousin lol)*

*he apparated back to the area that the others were still at.*

(sorry for like saying who the guy was we just needed to add some drama and he was the first guy that i could think of)
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Lola_La_Fringe7

Angel stayed hidden behind the tree.

Maddy

Quote from: ChoChangHP118 on October 28, 2007, 11:59:52 AM
*sirius ran up to the man. he immediatly extinguished the fire around the man. he picked up the mans wand and tapped his own on it. immediatly it disappeared and he put his own wand in his robe pocket. he felt the mans pulse.* if he dies then we'll be in more trouble then ever. *he said victiously to the others. he took out his wand again and muttered something, the man was lifted in the air and sirius apparated with the man. sirius landed outside of the mans house and walked inside with the man lightly fallowing behind him still being pulled. sirius let him down on the stairs.*

leave my friends alone sagucees. *sirius said before apparating away from his family member. (i cant remember if hes my uncle or cousin lol)*

*he apparated back to the area that the others were still at.*

(sorry for like saying who the guy was we just needed to add some drama and he was the first guy that i could think of)

(( okay... sorry, but I say the guy is dead... I have a plan kinda...))

ChoChangHP118

(we cant really change posts though. well we can but it would completely just get rid of my post. go back to the house and kill him if you want to so bad...)
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Maddy

(( he's already dead tho... maddy killed him when she shot the SPELL!))

Maddy

UGH.... FORGET IT IM LOCKING THE TOPIC! JEEZE

Lola_La_Fringe7

ChoChangHP118

(she unlocked it so lets keep it going. so he is dead now and we're fogetting my post. everyone ok with that?)