News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Friends......(If ur having friend problems...post here.)

Started by Maddy, October 8, 2007, 12:08:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maddie

sorry guys but i kinda like that monkeyish like guy. lol! (please dont b mad!)

but dobby me and all my friends are exactly like u........so dont worry...........ive been in that situation..............just do what u feel is right..........and the definition of popular means having a lot of friends....no matter who they are...........me and my friends arnt really "in"..........but were DEFINATLY not........."out" or anything like that......but if u feel like this is where ur sposed to be....and ur happy..........what else really matters.

love, maddie! :-*
with love.........Maddie! :-*

dobby888

Thanks Maddie!!  :-*

and yeah I like where I am, I mean sometimes it feels like I can't do something with other people because of my friends, but thats ok, because I'd do anything for those guys!

Maddie

Ha! ur so funny! lol lol lol! but yeah i mean i used to kinda feel that way a little.........but not at ALL anymore!

fudge0604

Quote from: LordBlaZe on October 11, 2007, 11:12:05 AM
wow you guys have a lot of drama, i see that a lot with my friends that are girls. Mostly with guys we'll joke around with each other like 24/7 but we're good friends so we're not gonna like stab each other in the back or anything.
Girls are masters at backstabbing! and they can start fight over the simplest thing in the world.
One day in my class some girls started too fight because they liked the same guy and they fought over whos hould have him.... I was laughing myself too death that day!

Post Potter depression.

natalie

i dont know if 3 of my friends are my real friends ;D!!!!
NaTaLiE

Maddy

I know exactly how you feel Natalie. Its okay to feel that way too. But you need to talk to them about it. Just keep going and don't let them stop you from your other friendships!

Love Ya!

Maddy

Remember you'll always have your Laurens!

natalie

NaTaLiE

Maddy

Oh I kno you do as sisters! Natalie is my cousin just in case anyone is wonderin! Call me if you need to talk about those three people!

natalie

NaTaLiE

Maddie

natalie

i didnt mean to make u guys mad i just wanted some advise because i feel left out some times. i am sorry!!!!!
I love ya guys too!!!!
NaTaLiE

Kilynn

i got kissed lol ;p "If ur having problems with someone, walk a mile in their shoes, then you are a mile away, and you have thier shoes"-Annonymous~

natalie

ur fricken awesome Kilynn.lol
wat do u mean football?
ROCK ON!!!!
LOVE YA!!!!
LOVE NATALIE
NaTaLiE

Kilynn

i got kissed lol ;p "If ur having problems with someone, walk a mile in their shoes, then you are a mile away, and you have thier shoes"-Annonymous~

Maya Hexo

OMG GUYS!!! Don't leave me out!!! I luv FOOTBALL!!!!(actually i don't) I luv BASKETBALL!!!!(guys are hot when they play basketball. besides patrick,austin,etc.)