News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

My 17th Birthday

Started by Vanessa, October 8, 2007, 10:58:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vanessa

Vanessa walked into the Three Broomsticks, waiting for the arival of her friends. She had sent out the invites early to make sure everyone came. She looked up at the clock. It was 4:00. They should be here soon.
--Taken--

Kilynn

Kilynn walked in and screamed
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"
i got kissed lol ;p "If ur having problems with someone, walk a mile in their shoes, then you are a mile away, and you have thier shoes"-Annonymous~

Maddy

Maddy walked in... carrying a huge box. It was wrapped in a very shiny paper and a bow. Little holes were poked in the sides. She carefully sat the box on a table and went over to Vanessa. "Happy Birthday." She said with a smile.... giving her a hug. "I can't believe that you're seventeen and I almost am too. Its scary...."

Vanessa

Vanessa giggled, glad that her first friend had arived. "Have you talked to anyone else? Are they on their way?" She said, excited.
--Taken--

LordBlaZe

Blaze walked in holding a small box made of crystal. He put it on top of Maddy's box and went over to Vanessa, "Hey baby, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!" he said smiling big.
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name

olson

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U ok i'll stop"she had a big box and sat it down.

Vanessa

"Thanks for coming evveryone." Vanessa smiled. "You guys can go ahead and get something to eat." She said, walking over to the buffet table.
--Taken--

olson

"ok so we should sing happy birthday to her "he he he lol lol lol she said with a giggle

Maddy

"Uh... I think you better open my present before you get something to eat....." She said worriedly.

Vanessa

"Okay?" Vanessa said, confused. She opened the present to reveal...
--Taken--

Maddy

A kitten. "Sometimes is seems like you need someone to just be with you... So I figured a kitten would fill that spot perfectly." Maddy said with a little laugh. "Its a girl by the way."

Vanessa

Vanessa eyes widened. "Aww it so cute." She said. "Thanks Maddy... what should I name her?" She thought for a second. "Roxy."
--Taken--

Maddy

"It fits her." Roxy was a classic orange tabby. But she had blue eyes and was deffinatly going to keep them. Maddy had knew that she was going to be Vanessa's since the moment she first saw her. She was one of six.... born by Maddy's cat Sprout. She was so glad she liked it.
"Alright... lets eat...." Maddy said.

LeronHZZ

Leron walked in and walked over to Vanessa, "Happy Birthday V, here's you're gift" he said handing her an envelope.

fudge0604

" Sorry that i'm late Vanessa!" Albus said.
" Here your gift!" He said and laid another envelope in her hands.

Post Potter depression.