News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

My 17th Birthday

Started by Vanessa, October 8, 2007, 10:58:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

olson

Maddy

"Wow... I'm suprised at all the gifts." Maddy whispered, leaning towards Vanessa.

Vanessa

"Thanks everyone. You guys can go ahead and eat." Vanessa smiled, setting the gifts in a pile.
--Taken--

Maddy

"You're party turned out to be a real hit." Maddy giggled to Vanessa. "Quite a few people came."

harrypotterfan:)

A mysterious gift flew with a tag that said,"To Vanessa." Cho was still in work when she suddenly remember Vanessa's birthday.
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Vanessa

Vanessa brought out the cake, setting on the table. "Everyone eat some cake and then Ill open my presents."
--Taken--

Maddy

"Uh... " Maddy said looking at the floating gift. "I think thats from Cho..." Maddy told her as she looked at the tag.

LeronHZZ

Leron laughed, "Wow, must be pretty good then" he said as he walked over to the cake, it looked good. He took a small slice and had a small bite, deciding if he liked the taste or not.

Maddy

"Are you picky or what?" She asked Leron laughing.

Troy

Troy walked into the party. "Hey Vanessa, sorry that Im late." He said to his sister. "Heres your present." He handed Vanessa a small box.

Maddy

"Oh my gosh... You're Troy as in Vanessa twin brother Troy?" Maddy felt so embarressed. "You look so different! I didn't recognize you!"

Troy

"Yeah and your Maddy as in the one who used to look like a dork." Troy said jokingly, Maddy looked a lot... prettier.

Maddy

"Well thanks Troy!" Maddy laughed. They had known each other for years because of Vanessa. It was weird seeing him here. "So what brought you to Hogwarts?" She asked him as they went through the buffet line.

Vanessa

"You are so mean!" Vanessa said. "Im not going to give you your present now." It seemed like Maddy had forgotton it was Troys birthday.
--Taken--

LordBlaZe

Blaze had never known Vanessa had a twin brother. He walked over to him, "Hey, what's up?...Oh sorry, Happy Birthday!" he said.
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name