News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Religion(everyone welcome)

Started by Maya Mayhem, October 10, 2007, 05:25:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg

Very well then, I meant not to intrude.

Ginny Weasly

Sorry, having a bad day. Didn't mean to take it out on you. I apologize, fully.

My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

harrypotterfan:)

Quote from: Maya Hexo on October 12, 2007, 08:47:35 AM
Yeah that's my problem when I got over here. I told them I believed in Buddishm and they kept asking me what it was. It was so annoying. I was like "Go look it up on the freaken internet!!!". I didn't have many friends after that.  :-\

wow similar problem here, because half of my friends are dim-wits...hopefully they're not seeing this....but who doesn't know what Buddhism is...honestly!
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Greg

It is no problem Ginny Weasley, I see no attack from you.  ;D I have a deep respect fot Taoism and Jainism. Anybody else have a deep love/respect for these belief structures?

harrypotterfan:)

oh yeah my best friends are Jainism and my boyfriend is Taoism....deep respect for both.... ;D
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Maya Hexo

Wow you guys. You have different religions coming out the wazuu.(sorry my mom uses that term) It must be cool. I wouldn't know I live in a small town in Illinois where mostly everyone believes in Christianity.

natalie

True,
im Catholic, he he. im from Mayas town.
love nat
NaTaLiE

Lisa Parkinson

i'm from maya's and natalie's town. i'm lutheran.

ChoChangHP118

Quote from: harrypotterfan:) on October 14, 2007, 11:05:44 AM
oh yeah my best friends are Jainism and my boyfriend is Taoism....deep respect for both.... ;D
i'm a totally different religion from you cho. and yet i still like you! lol i dont really mind what my friends religions are. just as long as we get along the rest can be figured out later.

Quote from: Ginny Weasly on October 12, 2007, 09:06:09 AM
That's my main argument when someone tells me that I'm going to hell because I don't follow their religion. I always blink and say, "And if your God is a powerful, merciful, and wonderful as you claim, will he not forgive me?"
remember when i didn't like you? this was one of the reasons. God is forgiving, but only if you wish to be forgiven.

"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

natalie

ok, i have a friend who believes in god and prays but has no religion. i talked to my catholic teacher and he says that she is going to hell. wtf is what i thought, i mean if god is really nice and forgiving would he really send her to hell just because she has no religion. i argued with my teacher the whole entire time, i think he got pissed. oh well!
NaTaLiE

ChoChangHP118

If she beleives that there is a higher power, (God) then she wont go to hell! thats just stupid reallly, all of the Christain religions focus around God so really if everyone took away the names of church's like Baptist and Methodist, then your left with one thing. Church. and as i just said, Church is centered around God. Non-denominational Christians beleive in God, they just don't focus solely on Lutheran or Catholic.
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)