News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Hey all!

Started by .:Ice:., August 26, 2002, 10:15:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

.:Ice:.

I'm new here too! *oh woopdee doo right?* well anyways, I COME IN PEACE from the faraway planet Pluto. I live underground in a hole, and i like to eat barnacles. Take me to your leader, the Plutonian messenger wants to speak with him.

Don't tell me you thought i was serious?

I go by the name Ice Li Landburg, but if you all want to call me by my real name, it's Andrea. I live in the USA in the ever-so exciting state of Wisconsin. I have long straight blonde hair and crystal-blue eyes, and I'm 5'4. I'm really smart, and i'm looking for some new friends, so if you want to add me to your AIM or MSN, I'd be happy to talk to you. Thanks!
(`'·.¸(`'·.¸(`'·.¸¸.·'´)¸.·'´)¸.·'´)
<<´¨`·.¸¸. Andrea¸¸.·´¨`>>
(¸.·'´(¸.·'´(¸.·'´ `'·.¸)`'·.¸)`'·.¸)

Lily_Evans

Hey Andrea!

It'sRebecac (Allie if you please, my middle name, Allison, so call me Allie!)

Yay!

Dragonboy989

Dragon's are cool!don't u think so?I do!

Lily_Evans

yay! Some newbies are staying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you have a question don't heistate to ask!

emily824

hwy andrea.....emily here, u can call me em for short..... ;) ne way...welcome to the site...and ur in love with harry, and i'm in love with his best friend! so  we better be friends to right....lol
Harry Potter and the Signs of the Dark Lord

new chapters are in so read it if you follow the story! ;)

MrsRadcliffe0480

Hi Andrea. I talked to you on AIM, my name's Amy. Have fun on the HPFF.
. ·'´)
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·*·-»Amy
(¸.·

Gengi

^>^
Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome!!!!!!!! ^___^
It's very nice to meet you Andrea! ^__^ See you 'round! :D

You eat barnacles? Are they yummy? ^.^ Lol!

Spongebob: Barnacles!! ;D
*~ Sirius Black - My fugitive stud muffin! :3

Where the moon shines bright.

Lily_Evans

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

Hello, .:Ice:.!  Welcome to the Harry Potter Fan Forums(HPFF)!  I hope you have a great time here!  You can call me Shui! ^^

<<This is for you!  It's a purple elephant.  What's a purple elephant you ask?  Well, it's a very very mini elephant that tends to be... purple!!  It's also rare, so please take good care of it, and feed it once a day!  :D

So..... like Allie said, have any questions about the forums, or how something works, please ask!  We'd be glad to help you!
You can IM me on both my AIM and MIM.... please do!  I'd love to chat w/ u!  heehee
Cya around! ;)
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D