News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Him~( party )

Started by Lena, October 11, 2007, 08:43:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

~Callie~

Callie watched him leave, wondering what the rush was.

Maya Hexo

Maya walked in with light jeans on with red high heels and a black long sleeved shirt with a very low neck line. She saw everybody there and didn't know what to do. "Hey Vanessa,Maddy.Uh....sorry I don't know you guys."she said to three guys.

Lena

Lena couldn't take it anymore.
She walked over to Matt,"Hey!" she said,

LordBlaZe

Blaze smiled at the new girl, "Hey, I'm Blaze, i don't think i've seen you around before"
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name

LordBlaZe

Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name

Maddy

"So Vanessa.... Where's Natalie? I thought she was going to be here." She asked looking around to see if she was there. Vanessa and Maddy had known Maddy for years and were so close until they had to move away.

Lena

Lena was almost to Matt and chickend out.
"hey, im Lena, who is he?" she asked Balze and pointed at MAtt.
~Do you think he likes me?~ she thought to Maddy

Maddy

You'll never know until you talk to him! She thought back to Lena who had a look of impatience on her face. "Just go for it!" She finally called to Lena who was still standing in the same place.

Maya Hexo

Quote from: LordBlaZe on October 13, 2007, 09:43:26 AM
Blaze smiled at the new girl, "Hey, I'm Blaze, i don't think i've seen you around before"
"I just came here. Hi. I'm Maya Hexo."she said smiling really big. "Well hello Blaze."she said and put out her hand for him to shake.  :)

Kilynn

"Hey, awesome party~" she said smiling at Lena.
i got kissed lol ;p "If ur having problems with someone, walk a mile in their shoes, then you are a mile away, and you have thier shoes"-Annonymous~

I luv all of u !!!!!

"Hey great party!" she said as she looked at Lena  "So how are you ?" she said .