News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Mid-summer*RP*

Started by Zack, September 14, 2003, 07:47:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

~ Ella

*Purrs in delight but keeps her distance, watching the cue he is holding, very carefully*
~ Pure Veela...

Zack

*folows her gaze to the stick and sets it on the ground, gently rolling it to a stop in front of her paws, then backs up a little to watch the kitten*

You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen, it said 'Parking Fine.' So that was nice.

~ Ella

*Watches it roll towards her. She extends her claws and puffs her fur up a little, but stands her ground. She lets it stop at her paws, then she pokes at it a bit with her paw and it rolls back the other way. Suddenly her eyes grow large and she sets herself low to the floor, her bottom wiggles itself automatically and she pounces on the stick, sliding this way and that before toppling head first into a far wall. She immediately sits up straight, looking utterly disgusted at the stick and sticks her nose up in the air snobily. She then sneezes, rather unexpectadly, ruining any image of class and retreating back under the chair.*
~ Pure Veela...

Zack

*smiles at the kitten, and picks up the stick, setting it on top of the chair and stuffs his hands in his pant-pockets, searching for something*

You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen, it said 'Parking Fine.' So that was nice.

~ Ella

*Watches him from under the chair and wonders what he's looking for.*
~ Pure Veela...

Zack

*pulls a small leather mouse toy from his pocket, one which the kittten in the garden at his aunts used to use when he was at his aunts**sets it in front of her paws then stands agian*

~ Ella

*Her claws extract again and her eyes grow wide. She pounces immediately, familiar with this type of animal. She drags it under the chair and pounces on it several times, then growls at it and throws it about playfully.*
~ Pure Veela...

Zack

*watches happily, smiling*

~ Ella

*After some time she carries the mouse out from under the chair and sets it at his feet gently, she then takes a few steps backwards and transforms back into herself. She flicks her hair back behind her ears and smiles at the two.*

Hey...it's me...Thanks Zack, it's amazing what a kittens instincts are when they see a mouse, that was fun. Uh...Isis...I'm really sorry I didn't knock or ask to come in or anything...I kinda thought you guys were in trouble so I followed you and then kinda forgot to leave...

*Blushes at how silly and rude it sounds.*

I'll go if you like...sorry I interupted...
~ Pure Veela...

Zack

*mouth drops , then grins* I knew that kitten looked familiar...*laughs a bit and picks up the toy putting it back in his pocket*

~ Ella

*She smiles and shrugs*

Yeah, I gotta work on something new to transform into...people are geting to used to the annoying little black furball, hehe...
~ Pure Veela...

Zack

*laughs, then turns to isis*

~ Ella

*Turns to Isis as well, still very embarrassed.*
~ Pure Veela...