News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Hogsmeade Rade!!

Started by .:~*Shuiliya*~:., March 28, 2002, 01:17:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

It is now time for the infamous Hogsmeade Rade!  So all of you that wanted to go, meet in, well, the Gryffindor common room (duh).  A few of us will go get Harry's invisibility cloak.  I think we'll need his Marauders Map also.  Just to see where the teachers are.
You guys ready?
*waits for ppl to show up*
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

Harrys_girl_friend

U weird!! U like snape!! (well i can't talk myself cuz i think he's cute) well if u see 1 of my posts  post sumtin on it!!!
~* Roxy *~ OR also known as *~ Harrys_girl_friend ~* just call me Roxy!

~* gentle is his nature, never has sinned, everyone knows he's the spirit of the wind*~

~*Roxxann is her name and softball is her game! She's got a homerun on her mind and woo shes looking fine!*~

DokkenSuite

we are playing a little game,where we pretend to sneak into Hogsmeade(she says he's not her favorite teachure,she just likes him),Harrys_girl_friend.don't worry i'm kinda new here to and i know alot about this site. :D :D
I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

Kaeli

I'm in on the Hogsmead plan, like I said before!!! So, who's gonna steal the cloak? Here's the plan, we go out through the tunnel entrance...then we all meet up at the Three Broomsticks...(it would look kind of suspicious if a group of people went to the tunnel at once, where as if it were just one at a time, we could say we're on our way to the bathroom) Then, when we meet at the Three Broomsticks, we're free, and then we can go from there. Deal? Oh, by the way, if you see a black dog when we're there, do me a favor and feed it! ;)
My name is Kaeli.....so, ya, call me Kaeli...

That's a good plan to me.  Oh, I'll feed the dog alright *evil grin*  MUA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!!!!

P.S. Kaeli, since this was all your idea, you can get the cloak, and go first!  I'm second!!!

Harrys_girl_friend

well wait for me i'm 3rd! Actually you don't have to steal harrys cloack i have one of my own!!! and i'll pay 4 the dog food!

~* gentle is his nature, never has sinned, everyone knows he's the spirit of the wind*~

~*Roxxann is her name and softball is her game! She's got a homerun on her mind and woo shes looking fine!*~

Kaeli

Thank you Roxy for paying for the food! That means more to me than you'll eer know! **wipes tear from her cheek**

Okay, here I go...Bye, see you all at The Three Broomsticks!! **leaves the common room**

*waits for about 15 mins, and then follows Kaeli's trail to the hunch-backed witch statue and into Honeydukes*

Harrys_girl_friend

*Slips I. Cloack on and followes Shuibee* Oops! I forgot the dog food! *Runs back to girls dormitory and rummages in Trunk* Found it! *Walks to the hump backed witch statue* Oh gosh here comes snape! *Says pasword in a hurry and slips out of site just as snape rounds the corner* Yay I Made it! *Runs outside of Hunnydukes Takes invisibility cloak of* Her take this food from me. Kaeli told me to feed u. If i can i'll bring u back a Butterbeer! *whispers to sirius*

DokkenSuite

*enters the room and everyonis gone*Heeelllooo.Enybody here.Darnet they left without me.*looking around to make sure that i'm right*Well i hope they bring some candy back,just as long as it's not cocarouchclusters.Yuk! :DMaybe they can sneak some warm Butterbeer.  :) :) :D :D
I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

Kaeli

Hmmm...I wonder why DDPC never followed us in? Perhaps she'll come later. Well, okay, we're all here at The Three Broomsticks, so lets have fun!!!!

Alright!  Want me to go order us some butter beer?

DokkenSuite

*sneaks out of the common room and ran to the stachue(i'm a bad speller) taps and says the magic word,goes to the Three Broomsticks looks around......*

*carries back two hot butter beers and sets them on a table*  Here ya go, Kaeli!  *sees DDPC enter* Oh!  Good!  You made it!  I'll go get another butterbeer *walks back to the bar*

DokkenSuite

Oh,thanks.*sits down*....