News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

maddie................

Started by Maddie, October 13, 2007, 10:50:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maddie

maddie was upset. she just got in a big fight with her friend. she had an enormous headache, and was crying. she had never felt this bad before. maddie returned back to her room. she could hardly walk she felt so faint. when she got to her room she collapsed on the floor. she slowly slid into a deep a coma. she was to never wake up again............

sorry guys this is my last post. this site has caused one to many fights between me and my friends. so bye
with love.........Maddie! :-*

Maya Hexo

Maddy

Maddy had heard Maddie enter the room. She slid out of bed and walked over to where she was lying on the floor. She watched her lie there for awhile and realized that she wasn't breathing. She quickly got down or her knees and checked her for a pulse..... She was no longer there. "No...." Maddy screamed, not caring who she woke up.... "This can't be happening....." Hogwarts was becoming a very dangerous place.... how could anyone survive?

Vanessa

Vanessa couldnt even enter the room. She fell down to her knees, realizing who the fight was with. It was all her fault.
--Taken--

Kilynn

"no V, this is my fault i was the middle of the fight, and i should have done something different." Kilynn felt that she was to blame, and she was.
i got kissed lol ;p "If ur having problems with someone, walk a mile in their shoes, then you are a mile away, and you have thier shoes"-Annonymous~

Vanessa

Vanessa couldnt even talk. She just sat there, crying.
--Taken--

harrypotterfan:)

Cho walks in and she sees people on the floor sad and others standing looking confused and sad. "Umm...sorrry to ask but what the heck happened?"
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Kilynn

Kilynn sobbed even harded as a response.
i got kissed lol ;p "If ur having problems with someone, walk a mile in their shoes, then you are a mile away, and you have thier shoes"-Annonymous~

Vanessa

((i miss maddie.))

Vanessa ran off down the hall. She stopping, running  into someone. She didnt even look to see who it was. She ran outside, letting the tears pour down like rain.
--Taken--