News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

For anyone who cares..........

Started by Becca_Me, August 29, 2002, 10:14:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Becca_Me

For all u who do or do not like Draco aka Tom Felton........i just need to say a few small words.......

[size=14]DRACO MALFOY aka TOM FELTON IS MINE!  GET IT? GOT IT?  GOOD.[/size]  thankx. :)
Call me Becca ~OR~ just Me!  ;D

Elijah, luv ya hun!

Lily_Evans

emily824

Harry Potter and the Signs of the Dark Lord

new chapters are in so read it if you follow the story! ;)

DokkenSuite

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

dracosgirl4eva

hey wateva ur name is... sry im not very good wit names.... ::)  but draco/ tom/ hottie/ mine/ not urs is fricken hot!!!!!!!!! and just for ur info

[size=52]HES FRICKIN MINE GET IT!!!!![/size]  ;D good
heys this is logan.... i will always love draco (a.k.a Tom Felton) for eva!!!!!

Becca_Me

[size=20] yeah in ur dreams girl.  what the heck do u think ur talking about!  HE's MINE!  and no i don't get it for u anyway.  how old r u anyway and where do u live?  

oh an d another thing.  MY NAME IS MY SCREENNAME U DITS!  *Gives her a "ur stupid and u can't read read look"[/size]

Elijah, luv ya hun!

Draco_Malfoy_14

Geez!!!!!!! :o :o :o :o :o.  u gurls need to chill out!  just take a deep breath.

Becca_Me

*takes deep breath.  counts* 1....2.....3......

Elijah, luv ya hun!

Becca_Me

Elijah, luv ya hun!

DokkenSuite

Calm down we don't need a Drco War.
I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

Becca_Me

yes we do!*glares hard at Logan*  this is a very serious war!  she.*points to logan*  doesn't even know what the heck is ont his site.  but i must agree with her that Draco/Tom is a total hottie but i am disagreeing wiuth her about that [size=16]HE[/size][size=17]IS[/size][size=26]MINE AAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLL MINE![/size]*SCREAMS*[size=30]DO U GET IT U FREAK!  MINE MINE MINE MINE.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size]*Passes out from the adrenalin and because is so upset because some one took her man!*

Elijah, luv ya hun!

DracoMalfoy128

draco malfoy rocks!  thats y i am him!  mwahahahahaha!  sry.  had to get that out of my system.  *nervous laugh*

~*Becca, luv ya too*~  *smiles*

ronweazley122

DokkenSuite

Wach it Ron.There is a Draco war here.Don't talk bad about Draco.

DracoMalfoy128

i don't get y they r killign each other though.  *confused look*
draco malfoy rocks!  thats y i am him!  mwahahahahaha!  sry.  had to get that out of my system.  *nervous laugh*

~*Becca, luv ya too*~  *smiles*