News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Psychic Class (Open)

Started by Ginny Weasly, October 17, 2007, 10:43:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginny Weasly

((This is open for anyone who has any psychic powers and wants to be in this class. Ginny is the teacher.))

Ginny stood on the steps of the school, waiting for her class to show up. For once, as a teacher, she was serious. When she substituted, she was found to be easy to get along with and fun to have. But this class she cared about. This class was something that could kill the student or their partner if things weren't done right.

She brushed a strand of red hair behind her ears, hugging herself. She was a good teacher, she had taught many students how to control their psychic powers. But she wasn't the nicest when it came to this class, and thus many students hated her.

She didn't care.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Shara2007

Sarah walked up to Ginny she had alwas been in her classes.

"So Ginny is it just you and me at the moment." Sarah loved this class it did get dangerous though.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Ginny Weasly

"Mmmhmm. For now." Ginny nodded, still hugging herself. She hadn't been feeling well lately.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

fudge0604

Albus walked into the class. " Hello!" He said.

Post Potter depression.

ChoChangHP118

*sirius hid in the shadows. he wished he had the powers ginny had. but no, he was just ordinary. still it entertained him to watch the class as the learned and got yelled at.*
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Ginny Weasly

"Hi Albus." Ginny said, nodding at him slightly. This was his first class with her, and she wondered briefly how long he'd last.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

fudge0604

" Hellu!" He said too Sirius.

Post Potter depression.

LordBlaZe

Blaze walked in, he was no psychic but he thought it was a cool power. He had his own talent but it was always good to learn others aswell. He walked toward Ginny, "Hey Ginny, i don't really have anything to do so i was wondering if i could watch you teach. Or help if you'd like" he asked her kindly. 
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name

Ginny Weasly

"You can watch." She told him, shivering and hugging herself tighter then before. She looked at them, then shrugged. She didn't take attendence, and didn't care if students showed up. If they didn't want help, she wouldn't give them it.

She nodded to the few who had shown up and started towards the forest in a slow walk.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

*sirius smiled and nodded towards albus in reply.*
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

fudge0604

Albus started too follow Ginny and the others.

Post Potter depression.

ChoChangHP118

*sirius followed along aswell. he figured that by now ginny knew he was there, but he didn't want to make his appearence known. so he stayed hidden as he walked along.*

fudge0604

"so what shuld we learn today Ginny?" Albus asked.

Post Potter depression.

Ginny Weasly

"Shut offs." Ginny said, glancing at him, before explaining.

"It's almost exactly like Occlumancy, with a few differences. Instead of blocking someone from your mind, your shutting down all links to the outside world."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Ginny Weasly

((Lolz, not in a classroom. walking into the forest, because Ginny doesn't want to endanger other students.))
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret