News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Psychic Class (Open)

Started by Ginny Weasly, October 17, 2007, 10:43:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LordBlaZe

(lol kk, i'll delete that one)

Blaze stepped back and watched Ginny talk to her students.
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name

Ginny Weasly

"Imagine a road, connecting two large cities. Your mind is one of them, and the intruders is the other city. Occlumency is like putting up a road block. Shut offs are compleely destroying that road. Snapping thw wire, so to speak."

Ginny cut Albnus a look, "If not done right, you can seriously hurt yourself."
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

LordBlaZe

Blaze tried it but new nothing would happen, he knew a bit of Occlumency but wasn't a physic but it was fun trying. 
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name

Ginny Weasly

"It's not hard to do, but hard to control. And sometimes, you may never get that link back, so before you snap it, make sure you won't nbeed it back." She told them, frowning slightly.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

*sirius listened to every word that ginny said. he wasn't a bad oclumens to be truthful...he had never tried it this way though he had never really payed attention to this class before, until she was actually talking about something that he was relativley good at. sirius considered maybe that he had good enough to join this class. he decided to focus on what she was teaching them closer to actually dicide if he could do all of these things. elements were out of the question. he knew that, so if ginny didn't talk about them all that much sirius was pretty sure he was capable at doing everything else. he listened and waited for her to go on.*
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Ginny Weasly

Ginny hugged herself once again, paleing slightly and stopping in her speech.

She shuddered, the her color came back slightly, "Alright, if you understand the concept, I'm going to create a fake mind for you to connect to then sever the strings, ok?"
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

fudge0604

"Okay...." Albus said. He started too make himself ready when Ginny did it.

Post Potter depression.

Lola_La_Fringe7

Mira quietly walked to the forest to where she knew Ginny was teaching. "Um... Ginny am I to late to join??"
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

Ginny Weasly

"No, your fine. I was just explaining about shut offs." She told Mira, as her hands moved in the air in front of her. A blue ball a light appeared, a new mind, it seemed. But it was artificial, incapable of actual thought.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Shara2007

Sarah stood there waiting for this mind. Sarah was really only coming to this class because of the fact that she needed to be able to block Silas and others from getting into her mind.

Sarah looked at all the others and smiled it was a great crowd.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

fudge0604

Albus was just standing there waiting.

Post Potter depression.

ChoChangHP118

*sirius smiled as he noticed sarah there.*
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Shara2007

Sarah smiled back and waved at him.

"how are you."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Lola_La_Fringe7

Mira smiled around. She looked at the strange artificial mind Ginny had made.
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

Ginny Weasly

"Now, I want you to make a connection to this. That isn't hard at all. It's the same thing you do when you guys use telepathy to speak to each othr." She told them.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret