News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

April 24

Started by ChoChangHP118, October 18, 2007, 11:33:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChoChangHP118

*sirius sat, looking out his window at the lake. just sitting. his mind was going wild, just thinking over all that he had been through as a 15 year old. now though, in 1 minute he would turn 16. 30 seconds and he would forget 15. 10 seconds. he started whispering to himself.* 9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2...happy birthday to me. *he smiled and layed his head on the window sill. right as he did though, an owl started pecking at the window. he opened it with a light squek and let the owl in.* isn't late for you? *the owl sqwacked and sirius looked around. some people moved around a bit but no one seemed to have woken. he took the owls note, payed him, and let him out of the window once more. he opened the parchment quickly and read it.*

sirius, happy birthday. i don't have much to say. i can't really say much. hope your having a wonderful life and your 16 years on this earth are as good if not better then all of your others. take care. Your Friend, Dave L
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Shara2007

Sarah sat up and out her window she remebered it was Sirius brithday but not sure how to get there.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

ChoChangHP118

*sirius looked at the window. it was fogging up from his breath. he made a tiny cake with 2 candle's in the shapes of 1 and a 6... he breathed on it again so as to blow it out.*
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Shara2007

Sarah smiled knowing how to get siruis his present. She walked down to thier tree and sat down the chocolate with a note.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

ChoChangHP118

*as sirius blew out his fog candle's he saw something move by the lake. he looked closer and thought he saw someone. he looked at the other's sleeping. he shrugged.* whose to say can't have a midnight walk to celebrate another year older! *he got up and changed into jeans and a sweatshirt. he put his black and yellow shocks on and walked outside. only to find that there was no one there. he did see something by his and sarah's tree. he smiled and walked over to it. picking it up he saw it was chocolate and a note!*

(will you post what the note says please)

Shara2007

Sarah stood there towards the forest and looked at Siruis read the letter.

Dear Siruis,
   Happy Birthday! I was not sure what to get you but here is some chocolate. Hope you like it.
                                 Your best friend,
                                    Sarah

ChoChangHP118

*sirius read it and smiled. picking up the chocolate's he ate one and felt a warm refreshing feeling in his mouth.*

Shara2007

Sarah walked deeper into the she walks closer to the center.

Sarah then screamed she was being pinned against a tree by a werewolf.

"Help"

ChoChangHP118

(haha way to be straitforward with the wherewolf thing.)

*sirius had been smiling at what sarah had done. it was so kind of her, when he heard a scream. he turned, dropped the candy on the ground and started running towards it. when it sounded like it was getting closer, he stopped running and began to creap into the area. what he saw scared him more then anything else. he saw sarah pinned against the tree, and an adult werewolf who was doing the pinning. he took out his wand.*  stupefy! *he said to the werewolfs back. it was stunned but only for a few seconds he did again. this time it lasted longer. he grabbed sarah's hands and ran out of the forest with her hand in his. when they were away from the werewolf and they were safe he stopped, leaned against a tree, and noticed the chocolates were at his feet. a few had spilt out, but most of them were still sitting the the case.*

Shara2007

Sarah fell to the ground and kissed him on the lips.

"Thanks so much." Sarah then looked away. "Sorry."

ChoChangHP118

*sirius smiled and felt his lips.* no....porblem...*he breathed *

Lola_La_Fringe7

Angel (the dog I can turn into because I took animorphosis lessons... But NO ONE KNOWS ITS ME!!!!! lol ((and Angel is a golden retriever))) was out by the lake and had heard Sarah scream. She ran toward the scream but was to late and saw Sirius run out with her. She followed them all the way to a tree. She came out and sat beside the two like she was their dog.
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

ChoChangHP118

*sirius looked to his side and saw a dog. he jumped because it had surprised him!* oh! uh *he said to the dog, embarresed that he had just kissed sarah.*

(omg!! how about angel and snuffles start to date as dogs! cuz sirius has no idea its mira, so he thinks its a harmless dog!! when really its mi)

*sirius looked at her questiongingly, her eyes looked familiar to him...he couldn't think of who it was though.*

Lola_La_Fringe7

(that'd be funny!!! Yeah!!!!) Angel turned her head towards Sirius and then went over and started to sniff Sarah.
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

Maddy

Maddy had decided to go for a walk when she saw Siruis and Sarah leaning against a tree togther. "Hey guys..." She said as she walked by. She stopped when she a golden retriever beside them. "Aww... Whose dog?" She asked them as she scratched its head.