News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

April 24

Started by ChoChangHP118, October 18, 2007, 11:33:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChoChangHP118

*sirius shrugged.* im not sure.... *sirius looked into sarah's beautiful eyes.* try not to get into situations like that...but of course if im going to get the thanks that you gave me then maybe i should be there to save you more often. *sirius smiled, he was referring of course to the kiss.*
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Lola_La_Fringe7

Angel started to wag her tail joyously when Maddy scratched her head.
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

ChoChangHP118

well i guess i'd better go then. i have some more presents to open! *he said exictedly before sliding under sarah's arm, brushing it lightly with his hand.* id like to see you again *he whispered in her ear before nodding to maddy and the dog and running up to the castle. he was excited to open his presents. he got to his common room to find a whole bunch of presents on his bed and he was so excited that he just started ripping them all open.*
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Lola_La_Fringe7

Angel barked and followed Sirius into the castle.

ChoChangHP118

*after opening his first present, bunches and bunches of bertie botts every flavored beans from one of his girl admirers, he noticed that the dog from outside had followed him. he smiled and made room on the bed for her.* come on up girl.

Lola_La_Fringe7

Angel jumped up onto the bed in a single leap and lay down.

ChoChangHP118

*sirius smiled as he opened his present from cho(lol had to pick someone.) it was bunches of bertie botts beans and dog bones in, of course, a pink bowl. he gave a bone to angel.* here, i've got plenty.

Lola_La_Fringe7

Angel took the treat happily and ran over to a preasent and nudged it toward Sirius.

ChoChangHP118

*sirius laughed.* allright, i'll open this one next! give it here. *he took the present and opened it.*

(if its from you then you should probably say what's inside lol)

Lola_La_Fringe7

(it is from Mira it can be well... How about.... a..... I don't know!!!)

ChoChangHP118

(lol come on...think, think! its my present from you. so chose whatever you want. if you could give sirius black one thing, what would it be?)

Lola_La_Fringe7

((A ruby that is like really dark red and that has like a cool power but Mira doesn't know it))