News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

My Last

Started by Ginny Weasly, October 19, 2007, 03:57:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fudge0604

I love it! Bump! BUMP! It's really really really good!
I can't wait for the next part!!

Post Potter depression.

Ginny Weasly

Albus, I love you. You're like the little brother I never had but whom I'd favor over my little sisters. Haha.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

fudge0604

Okay... What to say to that? :)

Post Potter depression.

I loves YOUz

Wow Ginny.. Its amazing.. you have a unique way of writing... I have offically fallen in love with this story.. Well You should write more really soon!! tehe..
I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

Ginny Weasly

"I meant-" Xaver began, his voice quiet now. Tiredly, he shook his head. "My decision...always choices. Sometimes I just wish I had the truth." His hand twitched and he looked up at Ginny.
   "I've never heard of the 'Crucio' curse, but whomever came up with it should be boiled and chewed."
   "The Crutatious Curse? Who used that? It's an illegal curse by our laws." Ginny's eyebrows shot up, her mouth set into a thin line. Her eyes flashed again, but she still didn't move. She didn't mind Xaver's sudden subject change, but she was still weary of his temper right now.
   Xaver look at her, then to the door, "The little female who insulted Cody. Mimi...thought I was attacking them." He shook his head, "I was only shrugging."
   Ginny locked Mimi's picture in her head. Intending to one day do great harm to the frizzy haired woman. Xaver clenched his fist then, "I know there are many things I don't know, and don't understand about humans.." He looked at the floor. "But am I really so terrifying?"
   "No!" Ginny shook her head, "No. You have amazing powers, but you are not terrifying."
   "Daddy?" Cody held out his arms to Xaver, smiling. To him it seemed that his real father, the daddy he loved so much, had just stepped into the room. Xaver hesitated and Ginny frowned. What was he afraid of?
   "You won't break him. I promise."
   Xaver nodded once, and then took Cody from her, holding him close. The boy hugged him tightly, cuddling into his father, happy now that the yelling was over. Ginny nodded, now waking over to Sirius, who stood silently bleeding from his hand. She snatched it up, inspecting his hand carefully.
   Xaver continued, ""I do believe we have a problem, however.." he said softly. "Someone approached me, today. From my realm.. All vulgarities and lies.. But he has enough information on me to be able to feign truth, if you understand..."
   Ginny spoke to Xaver without looking at him, "I understand. But what does he say you have done?" She pulled out a clean handkerchief and wrapped Sirius's hand in it. "And what does this mean to us?" Ginny asked Xaver, tying off the handkerchief tightly. Automatically, she pushed Sirius's hand to above his heart, holding it there and at the same time, placing two fingers on his wrist to time his pulse. She looked at Xaver while she did this, waiting for an answer.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

fudge0604

I love this story! And I hope you will post more soon!
BUMMP!:P

Post Potter depression.

Ginny Weasly

I simply wish I had more time to write this. When I am able to, I promise I will write up a nice long post for you guys.
Thanks for your patience.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret