News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Being Trouble...

Started by Jason, September 10, 2007, 10:08:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginny Weasly

Ginny smirked slightly at Sarah and Sirius. She hadn't said a thing to either, knowing it was best she stay out of it until they fixed it themselves.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

fudge0604

"So how do you sign up for your class, Ginny?" Albus asked.

Post Potter depression.

Maddy

Maddy thought today would be a good day for skipping class. She decided to walk around in the forest. It seemed like everyone thought that today was a good day for skipping. Everyone was there. She was tired of the drama. She just wanted some time to think, and not have to talk to anyone.

Ginny Weasly

"I can put you in my class if you'd like, Albus...." Ginny said, shrugging, "Next class is on Tuesday, first thing in the morning."
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

*sirius smirked back towards ginny, mocking her in and obvious tone.*
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

fudge0604

"OKay!" Albus said and smiled.
" I have trained myself a bit in leglymancy, just on animals.... not soo hard there but now i wanna learn more abaut it!" He said.
¨Albus could sometimes wanna learn a bit too much and get overexited.....

((lol....))

Post Potter depression.

Shara2007

Sarah stood at the lake as she changed into her bathing suit.

"Maybe if I go for a swim." Sarah knew that she should not since for some reason her thoughts were making the waves hard.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Lola_La_Fringe7

Angel quietly padded down to the lake and saw Sarah slipping into the water. She went over to her and looked at the tears in her eyes hoping to cheer her up as she licked her face.
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.