News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

HELLO!!!!!

Started by CRAZE, August 31, 2002, 02:50:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CRAZE

HELLO EVERYBODY HOWZYA ALL DOING

Im from Bristol in the UK I am male 15 and
MY DAD IS ADMIN

emily824

realy? cool! my names emily....u can call me em for short.....have fun on the site!  ;) ;D
Harry Potter and the Signs of the Dark Lord

new chapters are in so read it if you follow the story! ;)

Lily_Evans

Welcome!,

Welcome to HpFF, cool ur dad's the admin,. sounds cool :), You can call me Allie! :) ^-^

Gengi

Hey there, Craze! ^_^ Nice to meet you! ^.^ *bows with much waving of her hands* ;D
*~ Sirius Black - My fugitive stud muffin! :3

Where the moon shines bright.

CRAZE

Thanks everyone,
Oh im into skateboarding, basketball, rugby and I have taken Drama, Music and history as my chosen subjects for GCSE.

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

Your dad is Admin guy?  Whoa.. cool!
I'm Shui.... ^_^

Hello, Craze!  Welcome to the Harry Potter Fan Forums(HPFF)!  I hope you have a great time here!

<<This is for you!  It's a purple elephant.  What's a purple elephant you ask?  Well, it's a very very mini elephant that tends to be... purple!!  It's also rare, so please take good care of it, and feed it once a day!  :D heehee
Cya around! ;)
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

Lily_Evans

Hermione_Granger

hi craze!! its really neat how ur dad is the admin!!
cool!!!!
welcome to the hpff, hope u stay!!!
hows the weather in bristol?
is barbies name REALLY barbra, but barbie is just 4 short?

CRAZE

lol

I accept your purple elephant with pride and hope to raise many of my own little elephants, hopefull purple, but i think that would take some very selective breeding.

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

Lol yes, very selective.  :D
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

ronweazley122

jordan_agirl

hey craze! i'm new too! and i'm a girl... ::) u play rugby! so do i! also...american football ( not soccer ) ah...let's see.....skate boarding, i do drama too.....and field hockey!
hey what's up? my name's jordan! and YES  i am a girl! lol oh and to all the slythern girls...don't worry, i'm not in love with draco! lol*

RileyGranger

Hi! I am Riley! I live in the U.S. so the sports that i play aren't like yours. I am in: Drama, Football, Soccer, Tumbling, Balley, Cheerleading,Jazz, Tapp, Choir, Orchestra, Volleyball, Tennis, adn swimming! Nice to meet you!
I aM tHe 1 AnD oNlY: rIlEy GrAnGeR!!!!! hErMiOnE's TwIn SiStEr!!! (MaKe BeLiEvE)
wRiTe To Me!!!!!! J/k. LoL.
I love Hermione!!!!!!!!! (but not like THAT) lol.
                LoVe AlWaYs AnD 4eVeR,
                      mArY cEcIlIa *AkA* rIlEy GrAnGeR

Lily_Evans

lol!

my name is Allie, I do dance : Scottish, Irish, I do swimming, Soccer, basketball, and now Tennis!, and now I'm in choir!

that's really much it!

hope ter see ya 'Round!

emily824

actually, jordan lives in the us too..... ::)
Harry Potter and the Signs of the Dark Lord

new chapters are in so read it if you follow the story! ;)