News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Time to think

Started by Shara2007, October 24, 2007, 10:41:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginny Weasly

Ginny stepped back, stumbling, but not falling. She laughed again, happily, taking a position to guard. But she wasn't attacking.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Shara2007

Sarah was getting mad. Sarah seemed to be picturing Ginny as Silas.

Sarah then went after Ginny and tried to hit her in the somach and then the face.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny's laughter died as Sarah went for her stomach and quicker then lightning she blocked the hit, propelling Sarah back a few feet and making the hit to her face less effective then it should have been.

In the next second, she jumped up, landing her foot on Sarah's chest and knocking her backwards. She went to move again, the stopped as there was a yell.

"Just what do you think you are doing?!" yelled the voice of an old man. Ginny scowled, then winked at Sarah as the man belonging to the voice hobbled up.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Shara2007

Sarah then got up and started to go back after Ginny. Sarah was not really ready to fight a lot. She just wanted to get him out of her head.

"Dude will you shut up." Sarah was now going after ginny's leg.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny snickered and flipped onto her hands, then landed back on her feet. She knew she shouldn't be fighting with Sarah right now, not even sparing, but she didn't care.

The old man wheezed as he slid to a stop near them, "Ginerva! You can't do this! Your conditio-"

Ginny stopped dead in her tracks and turned and glared at him, "SHut up, Sam." She hissed, then turned to Sarah, "Come on. Ignore him."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Shara2007

"ok" Sarah went hit her in the stomach. Sarah did not even want notice that she was was yelling something.

"Silas I'm going to stop you." Sarah then went to attack Ginny more.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny again blocked her stomach effectivly. This time, she grabbed Sarah's wrist and yanked down, dropping to her own knees, turning and swinging Sarah over her head.

"Ginny! Really! You'll get hurt! You'll hurt-"

"Sam! Leave me alone!" Ginny snapped at him angrily, standing and stepping away from Sarah.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Shara2007

"Leave me alone." Sarah then looked at her.

"I'm going to win." Sarah mind was no longer seeing Ginny but Silas there trying to kill her.

Sarah then dove at her not wanting to get hurt by Silas.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny was caught off guard, going right down to the ground as Sarah dove on her. She struck her right hand out, hitting Sarah in the shoulder and sending her away from her own body. Her face suddenly paled, and she rolled away from Sarah and Sam, stumbling away from them and becoming sick. She wiped her mouth, then glared at Sam.

"I told you, you foolish girl." He said, then looked at Sarah, "You shouldn't let her fight with you!"
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Shara2007

"Shut up. He is trying to kill me." Sarah then went after her again.

"I won't let him hurt me any more." Sarah then tried to hurt Ginny.

Sarah then started to see the real Ginny but her mind would not let her stop fighting.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny's face was pale, and sweaty, but as Sarah came at her, she was once again blocking. But she was starting to get dizzy. She decided to end the fight as easily as it had begun.

She grabbed Sarah's left arm and spun her around so her arm was held behind her back. She hit her knee into the back of Sarah's using the reflex jerk to push Sarah onto the ground. She grabbed her other arm, holding both hands behind Sarah's back and holding Sarah to her knees.

Her hands were shaking, and she was as pale as a ghost, but she didn't let go.
"Sarah, I need you to pull yourself together." Ginny told her, breathing hard.

Sam had his arms folded, angrily.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Shara2007

Sarah layed there crying.

"Ginny I'm so sorry." She then sat up not looking away.

"I can't get him out of my mind."

Ginny Weasly

"I know, sweetie. And I shouldn't have asked you to spar with me. I knew it would do this." She said, gently letting Sarah's arms go. She stepped back, covering her shaking limbs by clasping her hands behind her back. Sam watched her with narrowed eyes.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Shara2007

"Ginny it is just so hard." Sarah then looked up at her.

"Plus I can't tell Siruis. I mean I promise to get it out of my head." SArah was not happy with herself now all she wanted to do was curl up and cry.

Ginny Weasly

"It's impossible to forget it. But you have to stop being so melodramatic." Ginny said, suddenly wrinkling her nose in half disgust. Then her brow smoothed and she shook her head, "What I mean is, don't make it a big deal."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret