News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Another Goodbye...

Started by Seth, October 25, 2007, 08:39:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seth

Seth had been walking around Hogwarts when he got a call from his father. He was about to move again. Goodbye.... He thought to everyone at Hogwarts. He didn't want to have to move. He was finally making some friends... and really liked a girl.... "Maya..." Seth yelled as loud as he could. Goodbye.... He thought to her. I will always remember you.... His father pulled up and he relized it was time to go..... Leaving Hogwarts made him feel like he was leaving a part of his life behind.

Maddy

Maddy saw Seth's car pull away. She waved at him with a longing smile. "Goodbye!" She yelled. Knowing that Seth was one of the first people that she had met at Hogwarts... it was hard to say goodbye.

LordBlaZe

Blaze had heard Seth was moving so he came to say bye. He waved, "You better visit" he said.
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name

Maddy

"Wow... It seems weird to see him leave." Maddy said to Blaze as she contiuned to wave.

LordBlaZe

"Yeah, he was only here for such a short while" said Blaze.
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

Maddy

"I know that his dad got a new job... but do you know why he has moved of fifteen times?" She asked Blaze confused.

LordBlaZe

Blaze gave her a surprised look, "Wow i guess i never even knew him that well either"
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain