News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

A New Start ((please please join))

Started by Molly, November 4, 2007, 05:07:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kilynn

Kilynn eventually tackled him and lay laughing on the snow covered ground.
i got kissed lol ;p "If ur having problems with someone, walk a mile in their shoes, then you are a mile away, and you have thier shoes"-Annonymous~

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius lay looking up at her and laughed.* ugh now look what you've done, i'm cold!
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Kilynn

Kilynn turned on her side and propped her head on her hands. And laughed some more.
"Not my fault." Kilynn lied.
i got kissed lol ;p "If ur having problems with someone, walk a mile in their shoes, then you are a mile away, and you have thier shoes"-Annonymous~

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius rolled his eyes and looked up at the beautiful blue sky.*
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Kilynn

Lola_La_Fringe7

Mira came over the top of the hill seeing Sirius and Kilynn on the ground, in the snow, very cold. She jumped into the air and landed on her back in the snow right next to them. "Hey if your trying to make snow angels no offense, but they look kind of demented, I mean there isn't any wings or anything!"
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

Molly

Molly yelled" I'm an angel see my wings" she waved her arms in the air stupidly. "WOOOH" she jumped in the air " CANFLY!!!!!!!!" she was acting super dumb.
Ya gotta love livin life

Kilynn

(((wow, that is interesting. lol jk jk)))

ChoChangHP118

(Molly...you've officially lost it.)

*Sirius laughed.* you should be amazing at demented snow angels then Mira.

Molly

(thats what i've been told)

She stoped jumping waved her wand and a pile of snow fell on Sirrus and Killin (thats what u get for making fun of me) "Did you doubt my intelectual power?" she said jokingly (see i know big words ((spelling beee champ of my school at enrolment 100 WOOOOOHHHHHH!)) )
Ya gotta love livin life

ChoChangHP118

*the snow was about an inch from his face before Sirius placed his right arm up and touched it. the snow turned to ice just before hitting him and he through it in front of him, away from everybody. he layed back down, smiling.*

Lola_La_Fringe7

Quote from: ChoChangHP118 on January  2, 2008, 08:14:36 AM
(Molly...you've officially lost it.)

*Sirius laughed.* you should be amazing at demented snow angels then Mira.

Mira pretended to be offended. "You don't like my snow angel?" She stood up.  "See that blob at the top is the head, and the other blob is the body... I think its limbs were ripped off though..." Then she laughed and flopped back down.
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

Kilynn

Kilynn layed on the snowy ground, just laughing.