News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Detention

Started by Ginny Weasly, October 25, 2007, 06:40:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

draco294

Draco took a step closer to her. "It would be very wise of you to fear my family."
Some wizarding families are much better than others.
I am Draco Malfoy, by the way.

Lola_La_Fringe7

"And when I am this pissed it would be wise to fear me!" Mira wasn't toying and her eyes were fluttering white as they normally do when she uses a large amount of power. She fought to keep herself under control but her anger was winning.
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius placed his hand on Mira's shoulder firmly but like a friend would. he saw that look in her eyes and knew it wasn't good.* come on, let's just go.

*he had saved an enemy from the rath of Ginny before and had gotten himself almost killed... if Mira was anything like Ginny, which Sirius figured she was, then Sirius wasn't quite in the mood to get his butt kicked for saving someone like Draco.*

*he would of course step in if needed though he really didn't want to.*
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

draco294

Quote from: Lola_La_Fringe7 on December 30, 2007, 08:02:20 AM
"And when I am this pissed it would be wise to fear me!" Mira wasn't toying and her eyes were fluttering white as they normally do when she uses a large amount of power. She fought to keep herself under control but her anger was winning.

"Eh...   Ooooh, I'm so scared," Draco said sarcastically, although there was obvious fear in his voice. He took a step back.

Lola_La_Fringe7

Mira stayed where she was. "Don't test me Draco..." She growled. She slowly turned to leave shaking Sirius' hand off her sholder and walking out.

draco294

Lola_La_Fringe7

Mira stopped again her eyes now flickering red and white. Her hair fell out of the ponytail, but she forced herself to keep walking.

draco294

Draco rolled his eyes and headed back toward the couch.