News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Detention

Started by Ginny Weasly, October 25, 2007, 06:40:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginny Weasly

"Gets on my nerves too." She said, truthfully.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Lola_La_Fringe7

(Yeah I know your somewhere in a high up place looking through telescopes or something..)
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

Ginny Weasly

((Ok, just making sure you knew...wait, are you going after the book on Ginny's desk? *freaks out* noooo! lolz. Just kidding.))

Ginny sighed, looking at the sky with wonder, "You know, Centurs say you can predict the futur by reading the stars. I was never able to do it very well. But I've never needed to."

She sighed, smiling slightly at him, "Knowing possible futures takes away the spontanouseness of life. I never act on my whims anymore." She closed her eyes, thinking softly to herself.

"Wish I did sometimes."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

*sirius looked at the stars.* ya...i can predict the future through changes in my life. whenever something big happens they all change there courses. it seems like i can only see or read the future when something big like that happens. other times...its only mear coinsidences that i can read them.
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Ginny Weasly

Ginny smiled slightly, "I have seen many diffrent ways our futures can be. And I'm constantly trying to pick the best one." She kept her eyes closed, rolling her head around to stretch her neck.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

draco294

((am i supposed to have detentio right now as well??))
Some wizarding families are much better than others.
I am Draco Malfoy, by the way.

Ginny Weasly

(yes'm. so either go to my office and 'wait' or show up on the tower.))
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Lola_La_Fringe7

Quote((Ok, just making sure you knew...wait, are you going after the book on Ginny's desk? *freaks out* noooo! lolz. Just kidding.))

((now I am!!))

Angel walked around the office and saw a very large book on Ginny's desk. She hopped onto Ginny's chair accidently scratching the chair with her claws.

ChoChangHP118

*sirius sighed just as a bug happened to fly into his mouth. he lost his grip on the wall and almost fell, but catching himself at the last minute with his feet.*
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Ginny Weasly

Ginny snickered, "You ok?" She asked him.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

*sirius lay hanging there with only his feet supporting him.* i meant to do that. *he said laughing lightly and trying to sit back up. but he found it very hard.* uh, now i could use a little help. *he smiled, blushing.*

draco294

Quote from: Lola_La_Fringe7 on November  2, 2007, 05:34:55 AM
Quote((Ok, just making sure you knew...wait, are you going after the book on Ginny's desk? *freaks out* noooo! lolz. Just kidding.))

((now I am!!))

Angel walked around the office and saw a very large book on Ginny's desk. She hopped onto Ginny's chair accidently scratching the chair with her claws.

Draco, without knocking, angrily barges into the room for his detention.. "I'm here for my....What are you doing?" Draco asked curiously.
Some wizarding families are much better than others.
I am Draco Malfoy, by the way.

Lola_La_Fringe7

(Angel is a dog) Angel jumped down from the table and stalked towards Draco teath bared.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny sighed, holding out her hand without moving far.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

*sirius stook her smooth hand and pulled himself up.*