News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Cedar Point ((invite only))

Started by Vanessa, November 2, 2007, 02:48:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

natalie

"Yeah, its going to be awesome". Natalie ran into her room and came out with a two peice swimsuite. She was excited, she loved swimming. She grabbed Maddys hand and pulled her to the door. "Lets go".
NaTaLiE

LordBlaZe

Quote from: Vanessa on November  2, 2007, 07:50:37 AM
Vanessa laughed as Maddy hit her, but then went down to sit by Blaze. "Excited to go to the park tomarrow?"
"Ofcourse, roller coasters and you are my two favorite things" he said smiling.
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name

Vanessa

"Same with me." Vanessa giggled. She saw Natalie and Maddy walk outside. "Do you want to go swim?"
--Taken--

LordBlaZe

"Yea sure" he said and quickly grabbed his swim suit from his bag.
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

Vanessa

Vanessa ran to the nearest bathroom and changed. She came out with her ROXY two piece on.
--Taken--

LordBlaZe

Blaze came out of the other bathroom with plane black swimming trunks, he looked a little amazed when he saw Vanessa. "d**n! you look good! ok let's go" he said, grabbing a towel and stood by the door waiting for Vanessa. 
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

Vanessa

"Thank you!" Vanessa giggled. She ran out to the pool, jumping into the deep end.
--Taken--

natalie

Natalie saw Vanessa jump in, she giggled. Natalie jumped off the diving bored and dived in. She was happy to be in the cold water. She swam to Vanessa"You guys are such a cute couple".
NaTaLiE

I luv all of u !!!!!

Tally came out she was wearing her black and gold tow piece on "hey V i like your siwmsute(Sp)!"she said as she junped in.

Vanessa

Quote from: natalie on November  2, 2007, 09:35:17 AM
Natalie saw Vanessa jump in, she giggled. Natalie jumped off the diving bored and dived in. She was happy to be in the cold water. She swam to Vanessa"You guys are such a cute couple".
"I know." Vanessa giggled, slashing Natalie with water.
--Taken--

natalie

Natalie laughed. She dunked Vanessa under the water. "She is such a dork," she thought.
NaTaLiE

Vanessa

"NO your the dork!" Vanessa yelled, reading Natalies thoughts. She dunked her.
--Taken--

I luv all of u !!!!!

Quote from: LordBlaZe on November  2, 2007, 09:17:01 AM
Blaze came out of the other bathroom with plane black swimming trunks, he looked a little amazed when he saw Vanessa. "d**n! you look good! ok let's go" he said, grabbing a towel and stood by the door waiting for Vanessa. 

(((((( you guys are soo perfect to gether!!)))))

Maya Hexo

Maya watched everybody happy. She left with a crack and landed at her house. She was to go to Azkaban today. She had commited several murders. She didn't care. Muggles and mudbloods deserved it. Even though she wasn't a Slytherin she felt like one. She grabbed her wand and a couple other things and left. Maya landed by the sea. Here it goes she thought. And there came the dementors to take her away.

Molly

(( Molly has to be invited too! ))

Molly walked in. "Look out i'm coming in!" she screamed. She jumped into the pool wearing her white two piece swimsuit with the green and pink polka dots.
Ya gotta love livin life