News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Walking in ze forest! (( Invitasion only!))

Started by fudge0604, November 2, 2007, 04:10:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fudge0604

Albus was walking in the forest! (( BORING! LETS HAVE SOME FUN HERE!!!!!!!!))
Suddenly he saw a shadow approaching him.

Well well! Looks like you are coming to be with me! He said as he throwed a net over Albus.

"HHHEEELLPP M....." Albus shouted as he got a quieting charm on his voice.
He opened his mind and sent some messages around too the ones he thought could help him.
Blaze, Mira, Vanessa, Natalie, Maddy and Kilynn.
He thought too them: HELP ME!

Post Potter depression.

natalie

Natalie heard him yell. She grabbed her wand and said some spell. "Are you allright", she asked.
NaTaLiE

fudge0604

" I am okay i thin...." He said as soon as someone apparated by him and took around him and tryed too apparate away. Before he apparated away with him albus maked some ice out of the air making himself contact with Natalie that she could join apparating.
I hope that she did come with me.. He thought as he felt the uncomfortable feeling of bein with apparated

Post Potter depression.

natalie

NaTaLiE

fudge0604

Albus landed in a whole other place. When someone shouted:There is a girl with him! Albus were a bit happy. He were not alone in this.... PLACE.
But then another thought came in his head. What if they hurt her???

Post Potter depression.

LordBlaZe

Blaze was taking a walk when suddenly Albus and Natalie apparated infront of him, "Hey, something wrong?"
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name

Lola_La_Fringe7

Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

Maddy

(( was i invited into this? because my pms are messed up and i can't recieve them.... ))

Vanessa

Quote from: LordBlaZe on November  2, 2007, 04:57:27 AM
Blaze was taking a walk when suddenly Albus and Natalie apparated infront of him, "Hey, something wrong?"

Vanessa was walking alongside Blaze. "Yeah Natt, whats up?"
--Taken--

fudge0604

" Someone tryed too take me away. First when i were alone they took a net over me. Then Natt came
and took that guy.... Then someone apparated in fron of me and grabbed me and tried too apparate back.. Natt came with. But now suddenly we are here.... I dunno what happened..." He said and looked at the others.

((Yes you are invited! Just look at the ones in the first post who the names were.))

Post Potter depression.

Lola_La_Fringe7

Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

natalie

Natalie looked around at all the people confused. She felt too tired to say anything. She wanted to say something but it couldnt come out, she was too shocked.
NaTaLiE

LordBlaZe

Blaze eyed them both, wondering who the person was. "Did you see who it was?"
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name

natalie

Natalie shook her head to side to side. She still felt too shocked to speak.
NaTaLiE

fudge0604

" When we got there we heard some voices shouting: Did you take a girl with you?
Are yuo dumb?." Albus said and looked around. It was like he just waited for someone too come and take him again.

Post Potter depression.