News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Mourn

Started by Maya Hexo, November 3, 2007, 12:30:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maya Hexo

OK I'm a little late on this but I still think it should be done. Today(even though it's not today they died) I would like to mourn Lily and James Potter. They lost their lives on October 31 by the great and almighty Voldemort ("coughs"not). If you have anything to say go ahead. I will post in a sec. i gotta find the right words.

Voldyrocks01

I killed them but ok I'll "mourn". I HATE LILY AND JAMES POTTER FOR PRODUCING HARRY POTTER!!!(lol you'll deal)sorry just joking.

Kilynn

Wow! Um, ur really evil!
i got kissed lol ;p "If ur having problems with someone, walk a mile in their shoes, then you are a mile away, and you have thier shoes"-Annonymous~

ChoChangHP118

ha, what'd you expect? he is voldem0rt. no one listens to him anyway. i mean...come on!
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Kilynn

I sympatize~
*mourn, mourn*
*sob sob*
lets go shopping!
jk
jk
i got kissed lol ;p "If ur having problems with someone, walk a mile in their shoes, then you are a mile away, and you have thier shoes"-Annonymous~

Voldyrocks01

Quote from: ChoChangHP118 on November  4, 2007, 10:31:20 AM
ha, what'd you expect? he is voldem0rt. no one listens to him anyway. i mean...come on!
Hey I'm not that mean. Sort of.

Kilynn

OK.................um so anyways! LOL!

ChoChangHP118

haha yes im sorry voldy. inside there is truely and nice person deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep down. :D
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Voldyrocks01

thank u thank u thank u very much(does the leg thing by elvis presley.) i'm a elvis fan. lil' weird but i luv his music.

ChoChangHP118

ah haha i love your pic and little caption under it! lol that made me giggle. my teacher just looked at me. uh oh lol