News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

The Final Days

Started by ChoChangHP118, November 3, 2007, 04:56:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChoChangHP118

*It was raining hard as sirius put on his cloak. he didn't care though. it was a full moon out tonight...he was going to do what he had done since he first found out that he had old friends, remus and james. so as he stepped out into the pouring down rain he felt good. he walked quickly to get away from the rain and into the canopy of  the forest trees. when he reached the forest area he took off his hood. he walked quickly and silently clutching his wand in case something was out. afterall, it was full moon. he reached the hidden place, it consisted of a rock with a huge tree protecting it and giving it shade. he sat down on some sticks that he had placed for a sitting place. he sighed.* why do i do this for you remus? i mean, honestly. *sirius smiled and placed his hand on the rock, if you look closly you would see writing on the rock. they read:

Remus Lupin. He may be a wherewolf on the outside half of the time, but he's a BFF and a geek on the inside.
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Shara2007

Sarah not sure where she was going but knew she wanted a place to drawl. That when Sarah saw a rock with a tree shading it.

"That the perfect place." Sarah walked over there. She did not relize that Siruis was there till she was almost right next to him.

"Sorry I was looking for a place to drawl. I'll leave though." Sarah now turned to leave.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

ChoChangHP118

*sirius jumped and took his hand off the stone.* no! ii mean, i dont mind. you can stay here if you like. say, why are you drawling on a rainy night like this?
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Shara2007

"Well for some reason I'm not able to sleep when it rains. So I go some where and drawl normally the rain." Sarah smiled at Siruis.

"Why you out here at this time of night."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

ChoChangHP118

*sirius pointed at the moon overhead.* full moon...looong story.

Shara2007

Sarah looked at him and shivered a little.

"I have a while." Sarah then looked down at the paper and drew the night sky with the moon, stars, and rain.

ChoChangHP118

*sirius smiled.* you probably wouldn't beleive me if i told you.

Shara2007

"oh I see. Your one of those that likes to keep to yourself."

ChoChangHP118

*sirius smiled at her and placed his hand on the stoone once more.* allright. this is remus, part wherewolf part human. he died about 16 years ago...im 15. so you may ask how did i know him? well he had another friend names james, we were best of friends just the three of us. *he chose to keep wormtail out of it, his mind had already erased him as a friend.* then one night james was murdered. i went on with my life with lupin, but it was never the same. then one day lupin died. (i had to chagne the order of deaths otherwise it wouldnt make sense with my story. so lupin died before me.) *he paused and looked at the stone.* i was never the same. finally Albus Dumbledore gave me a way out, i pretty much restarted my life...literally. im in this age now, but really i would be about 46 by now. im not sure ive lost count of the years...dumbledore had arranged it that i wouldn't remember james and lupin, but after a few years my brain started rememberoring my past. so here i am today, with two different lives. *after 5 minutes his story was through.*

Shara2007

"wow that is interesting." Sarah said. She actually believed him.

"Why did you want to become this age again. I mean you lived through the suffing once already."

ChoChangHP118

what do you mean? *sirius asked her.*

Shara2007

"why did you want to become 15 again. I mean I don't really understand why you would do something like that since I would not."

ChoChangHP118

well...im sorta like from the past so to speak. *sirius said trying to understand her.*

Shara2007

"I know your from the past." Sarah looked at him. "I was asking why if you from the past did you want to be 15 again."

ChoChangHP118

oh...well i started out 12...now im 15. *sirius sighed and looked at the full moon.* i wanted to start hogwarts over again. because that was the only time i remember having fun with remus and james. so i wanted to start it over and have as fun of a time that i had before.