News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

The Final Days

Started by ChoChangHP118, November 3, 2007, 04:56:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shara2007

"oh okay. I would understand that." Sarah smiled at him. "I'm here to have fun though."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

ChoChangHP118

well then i think we're going to become the best of friends. *sirius smiled at her.*
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Shara2007

"ya I do to." Sarah then looked at him.

"What you want to do."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

ChoChangHP118

*sirius looked at the moon.* its so pretty out. *he toughed the rock.* lupin would have liked it.
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Shara2007

"Ya it is out." Sarah then turned to him. "Why would lupin love it so much."

ChoChangHP118

because when it was a good full moon he could transform and be with me and james. we would all change into animagusses. *sirius's eyes widened.* i wasn't supposed to tell anyone about that.

Shara2007

"oh it is fine. Your secreat safe with me." Sarah then looked away some.

"I mean I can control the elements and talk to people with my minds. I mean if that makes you feel better."

ChoChangHP118

*sirius smiled.* ya i heard about people with elemental powers...i never have seen it in action though...

Shara2007

"oh I see." Sarah then cleared her mind and let herself form the half fire and have water heart. Then it had an earth base with some wind blowing around it.

"Well now you have."

ChoChangHP118

*sirius blinked.* wow! *he couldn't say much more then that. he turned into snuffles and licked sarah's face.*

Shara2007

Sarah fell on the ground laughing. "okay that tickles." Sarah siad pretenting to try and get away.

ChoChangHP118

*snuffles turned into sirius and ended up being inches away from her face. he quickly rolled over and sat down where he was before.*

Shara2007

Sarah thought that they might kiss until he moved.

"Your really cool."

ChoChangHP118

*sirius smiled and ruffled his hair back.* well thank you! *he smiled.*

Shara2007

Sarah then took of running leaving her drawling and running in to the rain to play and fell.