News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

The Final Days

Started by ChoChangHP118, November 3, 2007, 04:56:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChoChangHP118

*sirius laughed and stood he was about to run but turned and placed his hands on remus's stone.* i really miss you. but im sure you'd agree, ladies' first. *he smiled and clapped his hands on the stone once more, stood, and ran off after sarah.*
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Shara2007

Sarah smiled trying to run away from him. "you can't get me."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

ChoChangHP118

oh i wouldn't be so sure about that *sirius yelled to her through the rain. he ran up so fast that it was like in a blink of an eye that he was next to sarah. he slid into her feet so she would be knocked on the muddy grass with him. he looked up to find sarah over him. practically on him. there faces really close.*  :-* :-*
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Shara2007

Sarah looked at him and then looked him in the eyes. She did not want to move so instead she lean down and kissed him.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

ChoChangHP118

*sirius's eyes widened as she kissed him. he hadn't expected that. never the less, he kissed back.*

Shara2007

Sarah pulled back.

"I'm sorry. I don't know what happened.."

ChoChangHP118

*sirius smiled and looked into her eyes.* you have beautiful eyes sarah... *this was the first time he said this and in the years to come he would continue to speak of her beautiful eyes.*

Shara2007

"thanks." Sarah looked at him. "yours are not so bad either."

ChoChangHP118

*sirius smiled. he blinked trying to get the rain out of his eyes.*

Shara2007

"hey lets get out of this rain. I mean I don't want to melt you know."

ChoChangHP118

*sirius smiled.* ok. *he stood up and held out his hand for sarah.*

Shara2007

Sarah smiled grabbing his hand and following him back to the rock.

"Tell me more about your friends."

ChoChangHP118

you mean about remus and james?

Shara2007

"Ya . what were they like." Sarah sat there interested.

ChoChangHP118

*sirius looked at the sky as the rain began to stop.* they were...the best friends a guy could ever ask for. remus, he was the serious one. he would always annoy us about doing our homework. he was the one who always got us back on track. but he had his moments where you'd swear he was someone else. he was smart, so whenever james or myself would get caught doing something he would get us out of it. and he would have plans for every adventure we ever encountered. *sirius looked at james.* and james...james was an amazing man. i dont remember much about him because he was what dumbledore was trying to get my mind to forget. but i do know that he was a ladies's man through and through. he was a smart man and only lily evans, his wife later, could make that part of shine. otherwise he was a stupid man like me. the kid in him was always bursting to get out.