News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Dominate & Conquer

Started by Voldyrocks01, November 4, 2007, 03:25:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Voldyrocks01

Voldemort sat there in the Forbidden Forest twiddling his new wand between his fingers. He had finally found a wand worthy of his power. The Elder Wand. He lifted up his left sleeve and pressed his mark. As soon as he touched it about a dozen black figures swirled in front of him. "Hello my friends."he said . " Before we take over the whole wizarding world I have one more thing to do......dominate & conquer Hogwarts."he said. All of them kept straight faces but he knew they were nervous. They had taken over the ministry why not Hogwarts he thought. He walked to the edge of the forest and motioned for them to follow. All the lights were out in the castle and all was still.

Voldyrocks01

Voldemort walked out onto the grounds. HE pressed his wand against his throat and his voice boomed out so everyone could here. " IT is me Lord Voldemort. We are coming into the school. Gather together your greatest fighters. You will need it. This is a battle for Harry Potter. Hand him over by 11:00 and I will stop my troops."he said. He took away the wand from his throat and saw all the lights come on. "Go."he said and the Death Eaters marched forward wands out and battle faces on.

natalie

NaTaLiE

LordBlaZe

Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name

Voldyrocks01

((kind of.yeah.alright now fight!!LOL :P))

LordBlaZe

Blaze heard the roar of Lord Voldemort. He knew this time would come and he was as ready as he could be. He got up in a flash and put on a black hooded cape. ~Get up, we have a fight to win~ he thought to Leron. He opened a window and thundered a light indicating his uncle, Lord Haze, to come and help them. He was a powerful wizard and had helped before. He got downstairs and watched the hurried teachers scramble about. He stayed out of site and looked out of a window, he saw nothing but death ahead...
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name

natalie

(OOO...ooo can i be in it. i want to be evil)
NaTaLiE

Voldyrocks01

((sure. i don't have anything to do))

natalie

(by the way im going to be evil.he he)
Natalie stood beside Lord Voldemort ready for any of his orders, and ready to kill."Who should i kill?"
NaTaLiE

Voldyrocks01

"Kill all who are my enemies."he said delightfully of the thought. "Leave Dumbledore to me."he said. He flew into the air(you know since voldy can fly)and landed on the Astronomy Tower. He walked calmly too the headmasters quarters as if ready for detention.

natalie

Natalie shook her head, then she turned to the castle and set out her wand, aiming for a guy. She said a spell that would knock him off his feet.
NaTaLiE

Voldyrocks01

Voldemort quietly flew in through the window and landed lightly. He saw a man with a long white beard bending down to get a paper. Perfect*he thought. "Hello Albus. We meet again."he said grabbing for his wand.