News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

so much later

Started by ChoChangHP118, November 4, 2007, 04:11:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChoChangHP118

*alexandra had laughed out loud.* your such a stupid person james!

*sirius glared at alexandra.* be nice to your brother alexandra.
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Shara2007

"mommy I want to go home." James siad as Sarah smiled at him.

"I don't want to put up with the baby."

Sarah looked at Siruis.

"Could you take him home to sleep. I mean he acts just like you." Sarah sat there trying to put annabelle back to sleep.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

ChoChangHP118

*sirius smiled.* thank you sweety. *he grabbed james by the stomach and flipped him on his back.* come on booger. *sirius kissed sarah on the lips, kissed annabelles head lightly, and kissed alexandra's head.* see ya later squirt. *sirius said and ruffled her hair.*

ugh, dad! *alexandra said and attempted to fix her hair once more.* i'll be back after i get a babysitter for james ok honey?
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Shara2007

"okay see you in minute." Sarah said as she then looked at James.

"Bye see you when I get home." Sarah waved at him.

"Bye mom. Bye Alexandra." James then yawned and leaned against his dad trying to fall asleep.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

ChoChangHP118

*sirius smiled and put james the right way. he held his head in place on his shoulder and walked out of st. mungos. he then apparated to there home and unlocked the door. he placed james in bed.* sleep tight little man. *sirius ruffled his hair and kissed his forehead. he walked slowly out of the room. he went downstairs and got a few things ready. he got some things that alexandra would need and he got some things that sarah would need. he then sent an owl to a nearby babysitter that they had used ever since alexandra was born. in about 30 minutes the babysitter arrived and 5 minutes later he was back in the hospital and walking into the hospital room. he found alexandra asleep on the couch and he smiled. he placed the things that he had brought from the house on the ground next to the couch and smiled at sarah.* im back!

Shara2007

"welcome back." Sarah smiled. She then looked at the things.

"they said I could go home tomorrow with Annabelle. So did he get to sleep finally." Sarah then laughted.

"It all your fault though you kept him up late.

ChoChangHP118

*sirius laughed.* i know i know. that's good that we can go home so fast. i just brought some things for alexandra in case she wants to wear a new hairdo or something obtuse like that. *sirius stuck out his tongue.* girls, who knew they could be that high matninence at there age!

Shara2007

"well you got lucky. I was not that way." Sarah said as she smiled at him.

ChoChangHP118

*sirius smiled.* i would love you no matter how high matinence you are.

*alexandra stirred on the couch. she opened her eyes slowly.* is annabelle awake yet?

Shara2007

"Oh well that good." Sarah looked at the baby.

"no she did not."

ChoChangHP118

darn it *alexandra said and blinked slowly. she was tired but she wanted to talk to her and have fun.*

*sirius smiled at alexandra.* beleive me sweaty, you'll have plenty of time to teach her how to do her hair the right way.

*alexandra stuck her tongue out at him and glared.*

Shara2007

"Ya Alexandra. I mean you will get your fair share of babysitting."

ChoChangHP118

*sirius smiled.* ya that's for sure!

*alexandra sighed.* whatever then...

Shara2007

Sarah then went to get out.

"I'm ready to go home I don't know about you though."

ChoChangHP118

*sirius walked over to her.*