News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Scared! ((invite only pleez))

Started by Kilynn, November 4, 2007, 05:35:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kilynn

(( i just got my pms working lol))
Kilynn sat on her bunk. Thinking. Her boyfriend was a very loyal follower of the dark lord. If he did something wrong, would he come after her. Should she be scared. She was. What should she do? She needed her friends very badly right now. Maybe i can send them S.O.S 's tellapathically, she thought jokingly. Well, why not? Hey, can any of you guys hear me? Kilynn thought without any mind blocks!

((This is sorta planned, but if you have ideas pm me))
i got kissed lol ;p "If ur having problems with someone, walk a mile in their shoes, then you are a mile away, and you have thier shoes"-Annonymous~

natalie

Natalie suddenly heard Kylinns voice. She didnt know how. "U...uh yeah," she said confusingly. She didnt even know if Kylinn could hear her, oh well, she thought. Natalie waited for an answer.
NaTaLiE

Molly

Molly heard Kilynn's call for help. She told kilynn that things would be alright just stay calm.
Ya gotta love livin life

Kilynn

Kilynn wasn't really sure what to say.
I love Natalie so much right now! she thought
"I... I... um... Draco.. and Voldemort..." Kilynn said probablt making no sense at all.
~Maybe she'll understand~ she thought.
Kilynn busted into an ocean of tears.
i got kissed lol ;p "If ur having problems with someone, walk a mile in their shoes, then you are a mile away, and you have thier shoes"-Annonymous~

Molly

"Kilynn where are you maybe nat and me can help you?"
Ya gotta love livin life

Molly

Molly noticed that Kilynn didn't answer. "Kilynn had he hurt you?" She tried to think oh now what do i do now
Ya gotta love livin life

Kilynn

"in the dorms, and no not phisically, i just dont think he likes me anymore!"

Vanessa

Vanessa walked into the Slytherin Commonroom. It had been a long day and she was going to go to sleep when she heard crying and upset tones. She walked slowly to where the sounds were comming from. She was allmost surprised to see Kilynn and Molly.
--Taken--

Kilynn

natalie

Natalie heard her. "Kylinn i dont think he would hurt you if he loves you and if he does ill be right at your side. He may still love you, talk to him. Okay. I love you!", Natalie said softly. She knew it must feel hard.
NaTaLiE

Kilynn

"Luv ya too." Kilynn said, giving Natalie a hug.
"hey, V." Kilynn said, still crying, trying to stop.