News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

If Only They Would Die

Started by ChoChangHP118, November 12, 2007, 04:08:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginny Weasly

"Shut up, Draco." Ginny snapped, curling her hand into a fist.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

*sirius took off his shoe and saw that his foot was bleeding.* omg! *he said, mimiking one of the girls at school.*
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Shara2007

Sarah ran over to Sirius.

"Are you okay." Sarah said as she looked at him. She was not thinking about  her arm all she could think of was getting back at them.

Sarah then looked them in the eyes as she put up a shield around her and Siruis and then started to shake the ground and make it extremely cold in there with her earth and wind element.

"look who is weak now." Sarah's eyes were glowing red and her hair was no longer calm.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

ChoChangHP118

*sirius jumped prectically jumped on sarah to make her lose her consentration.* dont baby! these people...just dont try and hurt them honey ok! no matter how angry they make you! please just dont...
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

draco294

Draco smirked at Ginny then turned towards Sirius.
"Oohh. That looks bad.  Ha! Wimp," he sneered.
Some wizarding families are much better than others.
I am Draco Malfoy, by the way.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny glanced at Sarah and Sirius then smiled, rather sweetly at the two Malfoys.
"Lucious, you do realize Cissy is sloshing firewhisky down her front again....you really should watch her drinking." She pointed over at Draco's mother, who was indeed drinking quite a bit and had spilled some firewhiskey.

The she looked to her Aunt Maryum and smiled again, 'And you'd do well to treat a student of mine with some respect, Aunty."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

draco294

"Uh..your little blood-traitor freaks have done nothing to derserve our respect," Draco sneered.

Shara2007

Sarah looked at him. "Fine I won't."

Sarah let it drop. "I don't know why you care for them. I mean they are just going to hurt you."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Ginny Weasly

"Besides the fact that I taught her my tricks, and I am the only family member to rule a country, be a teacher, aurour and judge." Ginny told him, rolling her eyes.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

draco294

"Pfft. Wow. What an accomplishment," Draco smirked, with much sarcasm in his voice.

Ginny Weasly

"And, more money then you." She added with a smirk. This was a true statment, Ginny had more money and respect then most in her family. She was a friggin' Queen.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

draco294

Draco crossed his arms and dropped his jaw slightly. "Liar," he muttered, so quietly that it was barely audible.

Shara2007

Sarah then let every thing drop.

"Ginny I don't stick up for me. I mean if they want to fight me I will let them." Sarah then smiled knowing that if they kept it up Siruis would not stop her.

draco294

Draco rolled his eyes. "Pfft. I'd like to see that," he sneered.

ChoChangHP118

*Aunt Maryum smiled a short little smile at ginny. she knew she had been trumped on a lot in that conversation. so she walked over to Cissy to try and help her stand.*

*Lucious scowled at them all. the he placed a firm hand on draco's shoulder.* don't go fighting here Draco. its not worth ruining your reputation as the most popular nephew here for these freaks.*lucious looked from ginny, to sarah, then glanced at sirius and his foot. he smirked.* hurt much?

*sirius growled at him and took out his wand. the blood disappeared and he looked at sarah.*
please baby. they may be mean, but just please don't do anything about them. for me just please. *he sent to only her.*