News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

If Only They Would Die

Started by ChoChangHP118, November 12, 2007, 04:08:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lola_La_Fringe7

Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius nodded.* but  he's not like the other Blacks'...he doesn't like how they are non pureblood haters...
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Shara2007

Sarah looked at him.

"What ever I just want to get this over with I don't care what his name is."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

ChoChangHP118

*sirius nodded.* ok, well then should we go?
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Shara2007

"WEll I think that we should." Sarah siad sticking her hand out for him to grab.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius smiled and took her hand.*

Shara2007

*Sarah grabbed his hand*

"lead the way."

Lola_La_Fringe7

ChoChangHP118

Lola_La_Fringe7

Mira grabbbed Sarah's hand so she could apparate with them.

Shara2007

Sarah smiled and looked at Siruis.

"Ready when you are."