News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

The Past Still Lingers

Started by ChoChangHP118, November 12, 2007, 04:32:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shara2007

Sarah pulled her hand back.

*Fine I'll leave you alone but I know that's a lie. Something going on.* Sarah sent back then she got up she was going to find the candy cart. "mira you need anything."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

ChoChangHP118

Sarah, honest. nothings wrong! im sorry for being irritated by not even knowing my own past! *Sirius stood and looked at her.* how would you feel if this was your life!?
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Shara2007

"I would be upset but when people want to help me. If someone loved me I would not stop talking to me." Sarah sat back down looking at the window.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

ChoChangHP118

when did i stop talking to you? when Mira walked in? well i'm sorry for saying hi to someone else, i'll just make sure and ignore them next time! *Sirius was angry and he didn't mean to be. he had had a rough summer and the dementor had brought it all back to his mind.*
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Shara2007

"Siruis forget it." Sarah then stared out the window she did not want to mess up the one thing that she really cared about .

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius sighed. he just needed to let his nerves calm down.* look, im gonna go get something to eat...do you want anything??

Shara2007

Sarah stared out the window with tears in her eyes. She felt like she just screwed up how her and Siruis hung out.

"No I'm fine." Sarah was really hunger though.

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius nodded.* oh, ok then...

*Sirius went out of the door and quickly found the old woman who sold the treats on the train. he got a chocolate frog for himself and a small sandwich that she was oddly selling. he also got a heart cookie, not for himself as he cleary told the woman...but for Sarah.*

*he smiled, thanked the woman, then went back to the compartment that Sarah was in. he placed the cookie next to her on the seat and sat across from her. not telling her it was there.*

Shara2007

Sarah kept staring out the window tearing up. She then decided that she should drawl that made her happy. When she turned to grab her pad she saw the cookie. This made her smile.

*thanks siruis I'm sorry.*

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius took a bite of his sandwich and smiled, nodding his head.*

Shara2007

* I was a jerk and I should not have been one.* Sarah look at him.

ChoChangHP118

no, it was me who should be blamed! i shouldn't have been that angry. i was just...irritated by my own past. ya know?

Shara2007

"Ya I should have none not to bring it up though."

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius smiled.* well at least we know our ability to be sorry about things hasn't completely died away over the summer. *he was trying to change the subject.*

Shara2007

"Ya if anything it gotten better. I mean we will forgive more." Sarah smiled.