News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

The Past Still Lingers

Started by ChoChangHP118, November 12, 2007, 04:32:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lola_La_Fringe7

"Yeah, but I still..." Mira paused looking over to the sleeping Sirius running her eyes over him. "Yeah I guess you are..." Mira said smiling not taking her eyes off of Sirius untill she heard someone in the hall walk past, which woke her out of her little day dream.
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius stirred in his sleep slightly, dreeming of the dementor wasnt a peaceful thing to think about while in a light sleep.*
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Shara2007

"well that is okay." Sarah said as she smiled.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius moaned as the dementoer lowered his head closer to his, he jerked...his muscles tensing up for a moment before slowly relxing again.*
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Shara2007

Sarah sat there waiting for Mira to say something and watching Sirius sleep.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.