News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

um....hi?

Started by DracoMalfoy128, September 2, 2002, 09:13:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DracoMalfoy128

hi!  i am Elijah and i am 14 years old.  um....i am kinda lost...can u guys show me around?   :-[
draco malfoy rocks!  thats y i am him!  mwahahahahaha!  sry.  had to get that out of my system.  *nervous laugh*

~*Becca, luv ya too*~  *smiles*

Becca_Me

HI ELIJAH!  i am Becca or u can call me ME if u want.  welcome to Harry Potter Fan Forym or HPFF.  don't worry.  all of us will show u around! ;D  have fun!
Call me Becca ~OR~ just Me!  ;D

Elijah, luv ya hun!

DracoMalfoy128

hi becca(ME)  thankx for replying!  what house r u in? of course i'll be in slytherin.
draco malfoy rocks!  thats y i am him!  mwahahahahaha!  sry.  had to get that out of my system.  *nervous laugh*

Becca_Me

der so am i!  i am a natural born slytherin.  *gives evil laugh* hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha*cough cough*hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaha ;D

Elijah, luv ya hun!

DracoMalfoy128

wow i am glad u got that out of ur system!  *laughs*

Becca_Me

*looks back at him and laughs*  u r very kewl and i LOVE UR NAME!   it is soooooooo kewlness!

Elijah, luv ya hun!

Lily_Evans

hI there!

Yay a newbie!, I hope you have a great time at HPFF, by the way, if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask!

~Allie~

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

Hey Elijah!  Welcome to the Harry Potter Fan Forums(HpFF)!  I hope you have a good time here! ^____^

<<This is for you!  It's a purple elephant.  What's a purple elephant you ask?  Well, it is a very very mini elephant that tends to be.. well.. purple!  :D  It's also rare, so please take good care of it, and feed it once a day!
As Allie said, if you happen to have any questions about the forums or how something works, please don't hesitate to ask!  We'd be happy to help you.  :)

Here's a basic map out of each forum place.  You may have read these already, but I'll repeat it:
Sorting hat- A place for the newbies to come and introduce themselves, and the olderbies to welcome and sitiuate them!
Harry Potter Books-  The place to talk about the actual books
Harry Potter Movies- Here, you talk about the up coming movies, and the one that's already out!
Harry Potter News and Rumors- If you found out something about an actor, book, or movie, tell us here, or give an opinion on a topic that is already there!
Harry Potter FanFiction and Art- If you've written a Harry Potter fanfic., please post it so we can all read it!  Or you can read others, and post your art!
Then there are the common rooms.  You go into your common room - but you are welcome in all the others – and talk with House buddies!
The Lobby- This place is for MOM's only.  How do you become a MOM?  Well, you have to have 501 posts.  Don't worry, you'll get there! ^_^
General- Go here to talk about anything really....
Bugs- If you find a glitch in the site, post a topic here telling about it.
Hope this helped you! ^_^

Cya around! ;)
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

Lily_Evans

He he!

Try to escape Shu's elephants!!!!!!!!!

muhhaha

~Allie~

emily824

hey elijah! what's up? my name's emily, em for short! i'm one of becca's closest friends! ( just to tell u )  ::)
Harry Potter and the Signs of the Dark Lord

new chapters are in so read it if you follow the story! ;)

DracoMalfoy128

Hey all.  thankx for repling.  and um...thankx for the elephant? ::)

Oh and emily, how long have you known Becca?

emily824

we've been friends since the fifth grade! *proud to say it* smiles *

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

You are soo welcome for the purple elephant!  ^^  haha :D
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

ronweazley122

emily824