News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

. wandering

Started by Xaver, November 25, 2007, 05:10:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shara2007

"Well her name is Uni. Why." Sarah siad as she dried her tears a little and poured the potion that Siruis need down his through. She was upset and just wanted every thing to go back to normall and get some sleep.

Sarah then walked back over to Uni shakeing and upset.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

ChoChangHP118

*sirius's eyes opened so it looked like he had slits for eyes. he let the light in the room reach his eyes to let them get used to it. he rubbed his head, it hurt from falling on the concrete so hard earlier. he saw the man, sarah, and Uni on the ground he limped on his left leg over to her.*

is she going to be ok? *he asked nervously not really sure how powerful his potion was on a unicorn.*
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Lola_La_Fringe7

Mira had found them at the candy store and had wanted to ask for something but before she could they ran out the door. She followd them to the house and came inside and found the unicorn. She started to go over a list in hed head: "Poppy seeds for pain... Horsetail for bellyache..." She began to mutter.
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

dobby888

Jessie had been watching out of the window as Sarah, Sirius, and Xaver ran away... well, not Sirius, he was being carried, the point is that 5they all left, and in a hurry.  Jessie paid fdor her candy, and ran after them.  She ran into Sarah's vet clinic.

*Oh no!!! What happened!!??* She said franticaly, placing her things by the door and joining her friends.

Shara2007

Sarah turned and cryed on his shoulder.

"I don't know Sirius. I mean I gave her the potion that should drain it and well it was to late for the potion." Sarah could no longer look at her pet so she stayed in Siruis arms.

*Xaver if you can fix this please do it.*
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Xaver

"My friend, she's not lost to you, yet.."

But she would be, if he didn't act quickly. Xaver winced slightly, but shook it off, planting both hands, one over the other, over Uni's heart, focusing his will, and power, into the unicorn. Slowly, he became blinded to everything but the unicorn, and his power, his lifesource intertwining with Uni's. He gave her his strength, locking her onto it, and keeping her alive, as he focused further, his will searching her creature much as an antidote - finding the 'poison'. It took a while, and eventually Xaver's hands glowed with the sheer power it took, but slowly, one hand remaining on the unicorn, he lifted his other hand, liquid appearing in a stream through the light of his other hand, hovering above his palm.

Finally, the light dissapated, and he sort of sagged, resting on the unicorn's shoulder even as she slowly opened her eyes, looking around curiously.

Xaver rose, standing, liquid hovering in a sphere shape, between his hands, much like a water orb - but different. It was the potion, that had poisoned Uni. He looked at it for a moment, before he slapped his hands together, and the potion disappeared.
"Odi et amo."

Hazy Haven; ST. LUTHOR IS NOW OPEN!
click here

Lola_La_Fringe7

Mira breathed a sigh of relief.

Shara2007

Sarah smiled running over and hugging Xaver. She then in his ear so no one esle you hear.

"If you ever need anything please tell me." Sarah was so happy she went over and petted Uni. Uni was up and walking. She knew how saved her life and walked and started to rub him.

This is when Sarah decided to become herself again.

"SIRUIS BLACK I SHOULD RING YOUR NECK NOW." Sarah was mad at him. "I MEAN YOU MIGHT BE MY HUSBAND BUT I CAN STILL HURT YOU. I MEAN HOW MANY TIMES I TOLD YOU TO LEAVE YOU POTIONS PUT UP."

ChoChangHP118

*sirius practically jumped out of his clothes, he jumped backwords and hit himself stupidly on the table, cutting his head but he didn't realize it.* argh! *he said grabbing his head.* i'm sorry! im sorry! *sirius said standing up, blood dripping from his head that he didn't know about.*
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Lola_La_Fringe7

"Sirius your bleeding... Heres a cloth..."

Shara2007

Sarah walked over there and did a spell to heal it. then smiled.
"It okay I won't do nothing this time."

Xaver

Xaver blinked when Sarah hugged him, patting her on the back awkwardly, surprised. And then suddenly she was gone from him, and the unicorn was nudging him, prying for affection. Bemused, Xaver rubbed the animal's soft, leathery nose, winking. The spell he had just worked had worn him out, so he was content with standing there, breathing a sigh of relief, himself, that it had worked. The unicorn threw its head affectionately, walking up close to Xaver, and wrapping her neck around him, in almost a hug, you could say.

A mental connection.
"Odi et amo."

click here

Shara2007

Sarah watched as her Unicorn was attached to Xaver.

"It seems he likes you. Hey if you want to sleep there is a bed up stairs."

ChoChangHP118

*sirius smiled.* thanks hunny *he held out his hand to the man.* i'm sirius. sirius black. we've never met...as far as i can remember.

Xaver

Xaver smiled slightly, and petted the unicorn, looking over to Sarah.
He nodded, when Sirius introduced himself, taking the man's hand within his own firm grasp, and shaking it.

"Xaver, good sir. A pleasure to be of your acquaintance."

Then the handshake broke, and Xaver shook his head, politely declining Sarah's offer.

"No.. I think I should probably be heading home, now, actually. I've got plenty of candy I can share with Cody, anyway."

He chuckled softly, then waved at them all, nodded to the unicorn, and he was gone, disappearing without a sound, or trace.
"Odi et amo."

click here