News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Do I even have to make a subject...?

Started by Ginny Weasly, November 25, 2007, 12:15:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fudge0604

Albus helped him too put it on.
He headed for the door his hand holding Cody's.
" You know Cody... Shouldi show you an ice trick?" He asked him.

Post Potter depression.

ChoChangHP118

*sirius just managed to kiss sarah's cheak before he was pulled to the door. he laughed.* ok ok cody.

*he put his long black over coat and caught up with them.*
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Shara2007

Sarah smiled. "GInny I'm so sorry. I did  not know he was going to say that or i might of zapped him."

Sarah looked at Ginny. "If I take that vaction you know a spot I can do it where no one can get to me unless I want them to. I mean if i take one I'm going to tell Sirius in a letter and then go."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Ginny Weasly

"You can stay at my house..." She paused, "I'm not going home for a bit. My parents want to spend more tim with Cody, and it's far away from most people. There's a few neighbors, but they are kind, elderly people." Ginny smiled slightly, "It's a small cottage, outwardly, but the inside is rather large. I converted the basement and loft to make it more comfertable, so there are about four bedrooms."
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

*sirius led the way to the candy shop and opened the door for cody and albus.*
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

fudge0604

" It is that you can make the snow around yourself go another place! Not hitting you! Do you remember the times i have covered Hogwarts in Snow?" Albus said.....lol....

Post Potter depression.

Shara2007

"Thanks it just so hard. I mean I'm always worried about siruis and then I have a job so most nights i get maybe thirthy minutes of sleep" Sarah looked at her friend.

"So how you holding up."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

fudge0604

Albus walked in waiting for response by Sirius (( HINT HINT! lol.......))

Post Potter depression.

ChoChangHP118

(what lol)

*sirius smiled to cody as he walked in too.*

fudge0604

(( READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 lol.........))

Post Potter depression.

Ginny Weasly

"It's strange and wonderful and scary as anything." Ginny shook her head, laughing softly, "Me, who's almost dies more then anyone in this room, who faced the devil himself once without blinking in fear, is scared of what will happen next." She frowned, "I'm just worried that now that he's back, he'll leave again. I don't want him to leave again."

Cody smiled at Albus, "Really? Cool."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Shara2007

Sarah looked at her. "I know that feeling. I mean come on I was not the brightess one of your student."

Sarah tried to find a way to help her. "If you ever need anything tell me. I will help. I mean I love Cody and you to death. Xaver is a cool guy. I mean I know that he seems to leave a lot. I would be scared to but remeber your friends are here to help pick the piece up when you fall."

fudge0604

" Yeah.... But don't try too cover a big area with snow in one time before your older..... i did that when i was 11! It did not go very well......!" Albus said.

" So what do you want here Cody?"

Post Potter depression.

ChoChangHP118

(i'm an idiot lol)

*sirius smiled.* who could forget that day honestly!

Ginny Weasly

Ginny shook her head, "I'm even mor scared of his brother, Xences..."

Cody grinned at Albus, "Chocolate!"
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret