News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Training With The Elements!

Started by fudge0604, November 26, 2007, 04:03:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fudge0604

Albus saw what Al were going to do. He quickly made another shield around him but this shield were inside the wind shield,
and were made of non-material ice. It was not so big space for Albus right now. He was standing on his knees and focusing on both shields.
He just sat there and waited for the impact.

Post Potter depression.

iNinjuh

Al quickly processed Albus's move in his head.

Fire...Ice... Ah, nuts.. he thought.

He began focusing more energy, using the power of wind to spin him and push him down faster.
The heat intensified.

As Al his Albus's shield, a giant BOOM sounded through the air.

Al had been blown back, and Albus's shield was gone.

Good, he said.
"Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths."

- Walt Disney -

fudge0604

Albus heard a big boom. His shields collapsed and he were pushed down on the ground completely, by the force of the explosion.
By instinct he closed his eyes tightly, and he screamed a tiny scream of suprise. Albus were laying down a second or two before he thought it was over.
He quickly got up on his feet feeling some pain in his knees. He heard Al. " Thanks..." He said and sat down on a rock resting his knees.
" I have some pain in the knees now..." Albus said slowly. " Gonna take a five minute break now..."

Post Potter depression.

iNinjuh

Al slammed on his back from the explosion.
He slowly got up, and said, Fine by me...

He healed his body, then sat back down, waiting for Albus.
"Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths."

- Walt Disney -

KeKe p

KeKe was just walking around and was really amazed at what these people chould do with magic so she just stood there a wacthed.

Shara2007

Sarah stood there looking at them. "you know the point of pratice it to not try and kill each other."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

fudge0604

" We know that but.... Killing is just SO fun!" Albus said jokingly to Sarah.
He rubbed his knees and got up his wand. He performed a healing charm quickly on his knees.
He moved his feet to check that he had done it right. HE had a tiny pain but it was nearly nothing. He got up and tryed to just walk around.
It was okay. " I'm okay now" Albus said to Al and focused his mind trying get ready.

Post Potter depression.