News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Training With The Elements!

Started by fudge0604, November 26, 2007, 04:03:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fudge0604

Albus was getting tired now and sent out the 10 last waves.
They were more powerful than the rest.
then he said " 5 min break? i could test a potion i have maked!" Albus said and got out an backpack from nowhere.

Post Potter depression.

Shara2007

Sarah smiled as she let down her shield.

"So see your not as strong as you should be or that would not have tired you."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

fudge0604

" I have never really used that kinda attack before.. but i should be stronger but i diden't have anyone too teach me or some one to train with!" He said.
" And now a potion is gonna be tested!" He pulled out a bottle. In it it were a yellow potion.
He opened the bottle and smelled.

Post Potter depression.

Shara2007

Sarah smiled. "I know that why I'm here to help you."

Sarah sat down not tired.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

fudge0604

"Thanks...." Albus said. he dook a sip from the bottle. Suddenly he felt much more powerful.
He jumped up and said " Wooh! "
" Are you ready too me break your shield?"

Post Potter depression.

Shara2007

"Well I think that I could do that." Sarah said as she stood up and smiled.

"Tell me when ready."

fudge0604

"redy!" he said and waited for sarahs shield.

Post Potter depression.

Shara2007

"Okay." Sarah smiled she then used very little of her power to make a stronger shield then then last time.

"Go."

iNinjuh

Al walked into the clearing, as he was drawn by the sound.
He lifted his hand slowly, and a tree stump came out of the ground.
He sat down, watching them, to see how he could help.

"Don't mind me..." he said brightly.
"Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths."

- Walt Disney -

Shara2007

Sarah smiled keeping her shield.

"I won't."

fudge0604

" Startting... NOW!" Albus said and started too channel the same frost waves.
He got more used too it and soon they were stronger.

Post Potter depression.

iNinjuh

Al observed the attack carefully, processing it in his mind.

"Hmm..." he said, the small tinge of blue beginning to take over his eyes.
"Well... Small amounts of power..." he said, his eyes narrowing.
He looked at Albus's hands. There was a mediocre amount of energy coming out of his hands.

As he inspected Albus's body, he noticed bits of energy going to other parts of his body: His feet, his head, and many other muscles.

The blue in his eyes began to retract, turning the color back to normal.
"Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths."

- Walt Disney -

Shara2007

Sarah smiled as she used more of her power to stop it from getting through. She was starting to feel herself get weak but that was only a little.

fudge0604

Albus continued. He made a bit more powerful waves now.
What if i make one big wave? He thought too himself.
He stopped the regular and started too make one big just infront of him.

Post Potter depression.

Shara2007

Sarah smiled. He was finally getting it.