News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

~*Slytherins Only*~

Started by DracoMalfoy128, September 2, 2002, 10:06:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jordan_agirl

i'm jordan....just got into slythern.....thank god! i couldn't stand it if i were a gryffindor!  
hey what's up? my name's jordan! and YES  i am a girl! lol oh and to all the slythern girls...don't worry, i'm not in love with draco! lol*

Becca_Me

*looks at Jordan*  u said it.  oh....and anyway if u talk to us more*motions to draco and herself* u may be able to come with us on our raid.  but somehow i think the griffs know.*looks slyly*
Call me Becca ~OR~ just Me!  ;D

Elijah, luv ya hun!

DracoMalfoy128

*Jordan leaves*  *he turns to becca*  how do u think they know?  it is not that easy to listen to us. *smiles*
draco malfoy rocks!  thats y i am him!  mwahahahahaha!  sry.  had to get that out of my system.  *nervous laugh*

~*Becca, luv ya too*~  *smiles*

Becca_Me

*grins back*  i don;t kno but i have the strangest feeling.  its like.......they are always watching us. *looks at draco face which has a look of disbelief on it.*  what?  it could happen.  i am just alitle nervous about this.  i really don't kno why

Elijah, luv ya hun!

DracoMalfoy128

*puts a comforting arm around her* don't worry.  we won't get caught.  its a Slytherin thing.  when i was a first year i hada duel with harry potter at midnight.  i never got caught.*looks pleased with himself*
draco malfoy rocks!  thats y i am him!  mwahahahahaha!  sry.  had to get that out of my system.  *nervous laugh*

Becca_Me

*looks at him, smiles and blushes*  

Elijah, luv ya hun!

DracoMalfoy128

*still has arm around her* why r u blushing? *laughs softly*

Becca_Me

*looks at him*  i was just thinking

Elijah, luv ya hun!

DracoMalfoy128

*moves closer*about what?*lowers his voice*

slytherinqueen

AWWW!!! Elijah and Becca are hookin' up 2gether!! They look SOOOO cute 2gether!! ;D :D
TAMARA MARVOLO RIDDLE = I AM LADY VOLDEMORT!
Tamara Marvolo Riddle(don't make fun of my middle name)
16-6th year-fellow Slytherin
Riddle's daughter
back-length black hair, red eyes
DON'T MESS WITH ME! I'M THE TRUE HEIR OF SLYTHERIN!

jordan_agirl

SHUT UP! THEY WERE ALMOST THERE AND THEN U HAD TO STICK UR BIG NOSE IN IT!

t/i
hey what's up? my name's jordan! and YES  i am a girl! lol oh and to all the slythern girls...don't worry, i'm not in love with draco! lol*

DracoMalfoy128

*moves in and looks into Becca's eyes*  thinks:GOD shes beautiful.

Becca_Me

*smiles and blushes deeply*  thinks:d**n hes hot! *moves in closer*

Elijah, luv ya hun!

emily824

go becca....go elijah! go go! sry had to put that in there! lol t/i.....................
Harry Potter and the Signs of the Dark Lord

new chapters are in so read it if you follow the story! ;)

slytherinqueen

TAMARA MARVOLO RIDDLE = I AM LADY VOLDEMORT!
Tamara Marvolo Riddle(don't make fun of my middle name)
16-6th year-fellow Slytherin
Riddle's daughter
back-length black hair, red eyes
DON'T MESS WITH ME! I'M THE TRUE HEIR OF SLYTHERIN!