News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

..nightmares

Started by Xaver, November 30, 2007, 05:17:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginny Weasly

Her hand went from his hand to his hair, the base of his neck and pulling his head closer. She pressed her forehead to his, watching his closed eyes.
"Shhh, this time, I will assure you what happened is the truth. I wouldn't lie to you."
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Xaver

His eyes opened, slowly, as their foreheads touched, his deep blues wild.
Spooked.

"I know.."

He looked at her, calculating, his thoughts running wild.

"But what if that's just it?! What if what happened, happened?!"

He didn't catch, immediately, that he'd been the only one to see the dream..
"Odi et amo."

Hazy Haven; ST. LUTHOR IS NOW OPEN!
click here

Ginny Weasly

"What are you...?" Ginny's eyes were confused, but she dropped the question, instead, playing with his hair softly.

"Honey, is was a dream. Only a dream. I promise you."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Xaver

"..SAVE me!"..

He shivered again.

"It was ..real. Too real...But.."

There were so many elements that just didn't make sense.
Why, in that dream world, had it been so hard to move? It had been a familiar, recent pain... Why had his hand been bloody?
And, the greatest - why did Kylie seem ..alive?

Only a dream.

He wanted to believe that.

He had to.

"What if it wasn't?"
He said it slowly, bringing his eyes, finally, to meet hers again.
"What if.. that.. happened?! ..Darkness - I can't tell the difference, anymore, between returning memories, and dreams.."
"Odi et amo."

click here

Ginny Weasly

"If it did happen, and I doubt that whatever it is did happen, it is in the past. You are safe now, you are with me and your son."

Ginny's eyes searced his, "The past is just that. It is past us, as it well should be." She softly smiled, 'Come on, let's get some tea."

At this she glanced at Mira, "You are welcome to stay."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Xaver

Xaver rolled his hand, the one beneath hers, over his heart, and took her hand, lacing her fingers between his own, and drawing back her attention, his gaze fixed. He had realized, finally, that ..well, a dream.. Ginny hadn't seen it..

"If it did happen.. and I have no idea.. some of it? ..Then we have a serious problem."

It meant that some time, during Xaver's duration of being away.. he'd either encountered his sister, or come that close to dying. But Kylie was supposed to be dead. Death - is final. There were no if's, no and's, no but's, about it.
It meant that she hadn't been dead ..when they'd buried her.

It was a horrible possibility - and scary, because weirder things had happened.

Xaver's thoughts swirled, and he felt sick.
He squeezed his eyes closed for a moment, grunting softly.
"Odi et amo."

click here

Ginny Weasly

"Xaver, if it really bothers you, I have a suggestion. You won't like it, but it would solve your worries." She gripped his hand tightly, "I do know the diffrence between memories and dreams when I read someone's mind..."

She knew the suggestion would be taken harshly, and she expected nothing less.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Xaver

He looked at Ginny.

She.. wanted to delve into his thoughts? See the dream?
His mind was a scary place, with, or without the relentless confusion. And that dream...

He would be letting her see him, as no one else saw him, as not even she usually saw him... She had been in his thoughts so intimately only one time.. And that had been long, long ago.
There would be no barrier between them - no fascade of a smile or reassuring words he could use...

"Alright," he said softly.

Slowly, he lowered the barriers of his thoughts, of which had strengthened immensely from their already rediculous strength, over the period he'd been away.
"Odi et amo."

click here

Ginny Weasly

Ginny hesitated, "Just to be clear, you do want me to do this, right?" She wanted to make sure he was ok with it. She would never go past his barriers if he was unwilling, it was something she hadn't done in a while, let alone to someone she loved.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Xaver

No, not really...
Xaver was a man of mystery... Hidden away from everyone, though Ginny was his exception. He didn't lie... But lacked mentioning a lot of things. Usually for good reason.
He unnerved himself.

"I am OK with it. With you."

He squeezed her hand, gently.

"I'm just worried about what you are about to see..."
"Odi et amo."

click here

Ginny Weasly

At this, Ginny smiled, "That's an insult."

"As good as it is for you to worry about me, I find is slightly insulting that you would think I am that weak in mentality that I would fear what is not real to me. I battle nightmares most nights, if not my own then our son's." She patted his cheek, "I'm not so protected as you like to think."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Xaver

Xaver gathered her hands between his own, and shook his head.

"No, love. Not that. I know you far more than to be afraid of some bizarre.. whatever it was.."
He frowned, searching.
"It has been a long while, since that time in the forest, when we were kids... It's what you might see, and what you might think of me in relative to that, afterword, being what I'm worried about. When I opened my thoughts to you, that first time in the forest - it'd been completely, and had you desired to know anything, there would have been no barriers. Now, it will be the same."

Xaver squeezed her hands slightly, and shook his head again.

"Not the dream.." he said softly. "I've just... done and encountered many a monstrous things.. I just don't want the essence of them to... if I make sense at all..."

Xaver closed his eyes for a moment, setting his mouth.
Half tempted to bash his own head in.

What, had his time away made him word-retarded?
Felt like it.
He couldn't figure out how to say, what he really meant to say... Right.
"Odi et amo."

click here

Lola_La_Fringe7

Mira looked on in a silent shock. She finally managed to studder. "I... I... better leave... You have important things to take care of..."
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

Ginny Weasly

((Been trying to get on for the past hour.))

Ginny looked back at Mira, nodding to her, then at Xaver again.

"It's okay, baby." Ginny smiled slightly, "I understand. I wouldn't want someone I loved to see all the things I've done."

She brought his hands to her cheek, they felt so cold to her, still smiling. "I understand, hun. I know you have done wicked things, but so have I." She held his hands, watching him with soft inerest. She knew he wasn't innocent, but as far as she was concerned, it hadn't been all his fault.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Lola_La_Fringe7

"Do you need anything?"
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.