News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

all good things in moderation.

Started by ronweazley122, December 2, 2007, 10:24:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ronweazley122

"I know what your thinking...but theyre not the same person."He drank deeply."they start off as normal people."He then contiued,"And become death."
hey, I'm back.If you want to talk to me outside of HPF, my myspace url is www.myspace.com/hawthorne_park_forever Just add me.

You're someone, who knows someone who knows someone I once kne

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius smiled.* i absolutly must say. that is the weirdest thing i think that is the weirdest thing that i've heard.
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

ronweazley122

"Yeah..I'd explain more,but I wasn't suppose to tell you that!"He laughed."whiskey always giver me loose lips."
hey, I'm back.If you want to talk to me outside of HPF, my myspace url is www.myspace.com/hawthorne_park_forever Just add me.

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius laughed at himself realizing that what he had just said didn't make to much sense.* yes yes, me too. *he smiled and looked at the man again.* so what's he doing here you think?
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

ronweazley122

"don't know exactly."he said."But obviosly someones going to die."

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius swallowed hard.* way to be blunt about that there Ron. *he looked around nervously.*

ronweazley122

"I was trying not to be..."he said."like I said.the drink is foul."he took another gulp.

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius smiled.* then why don't you stop drinking! otherwise it'll be you that Dominic's here for. *he laughed.*

ronweazley122

"donivan."He corrected."and I suppose your right."

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius smiled.* oh sorry, Donivan's his name. *Sirius said rather loudly.*

Ginny Weasly

"Donovin?" Ginny came into the pub, carrying a few shopping bags in her hands. She had seen Sirius and Ron through the window. She set her bags down, smiling, "Ron, when did you get back? Have you been to mums yet?"
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius smiled.* hey Ginny. *he decided that he needed another drink. he waved down the bartendor and ordered a fire wiskey again.*

*after getting it he took a swig and breathed heavily.*

Ginny Weasly

Ginny smiled, "Hey." She waved off the bartender explaing, "I havd to go home soon."
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

oh. *sirius said smiling and staring at his drink.*

(lol not much to say)

ronweazley122

"Hey sis."he smiled. "Yeah. I actually stopped by their first....for once."he nodded. He then turned his gaze once again to donivan.